The Impact Of Infrastructure Spending On New Business Formation: The Importance Of State Economic Development Spending
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Duffy-Deno, Kevin T. & Eberts, Randall W., 1991.
"Public infrastructure and regional economic development: A simultaneous equations approach,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 329-343, November.
- Kevin T. Duffy-Deno & Randall W. Eberts, 1989. "Public infrastructure and regional economic development: a simultaneous equations approach," Working Paper 8909, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Biehl, Dieter, 1980. "Determinants of Regional Disparities and the Role of Public Finance," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 35(1), pages 45-71.
- Tim R. Smith & William F. Fox, 1990. "Economic development programs for states in the 1990s," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Jul, pages 25-35.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jed Kolko & David Neumark, 2008. "Changes In The Location Of Employment And Ownership: Evidence From California," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(4), pages 717-744.
- Lee, Yoonsoo, 2008.
"Geographic redistribution of US manufacturing and the role of state development policy,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 436-450, September.
- Yoonsoo Lee, 2004. "Geographic redistribution of U.S. manufacturing and the role of state development policy," Working Paper 0415, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Peter S. Fisher, 1997. "Tax and spending incentives and enterprise zones," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 109-138.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rre:publsh:v24:y:1994:i:3:p:265-279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher Yencha). General contact details of provider: http://www.srsa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.