Assessment Of The Sustainable Urban Development Level Through The Use Of Indicators Of Sustainability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ana Viñuela‐Jiménez & Fernando Rubiera‐Morollón & Begoña Cueto, 2010. "An Analysis of Urban Size and Territorial Location Effects on Employment Probabilities: The Spanish Case," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(4), pages 495-519, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreea Ileana Zamfir, 2011. "Management Of Renewable Energy And Regional Development: European Experiences And Steps Forward," Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 6(3), pages 35-42, August.
- Andreea Zamfir & Razvan-Andrei Corbos, 2015. "Towards Sustainable Tourism Development in Urban Areas: Case Study on Bucharest as Tourist Destination," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(9), pages 1-14, September.
- Silverio HERNÁNDEZ-MORENO, 2011. "Importance Of Service Life Planning In Sustainable Architecture," Management Research and Practice, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 3(3), pages 21-31, September.
More about this item
Keywordssustainable development; indicators; monitoring; city; comparison; ranking.;
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:terumm:v:6:y:2011:i:2:p:78-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colesca Sofia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ccasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.