Interdependency Between Simulation Model Development And Knowledge Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Galloway, Rae, 1991. "Global indicators of nutritional risk," Policy Research Working Paper Series 591, The World Bank.
- Glewwe, Paul & Koch, Stefanie & Bui Linh Nguyen, 2002. "Child nutrition, economic growth, and the provision of health care services in Vietnam in the 1990s," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2776, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vasile DEAC & Mihai VRINCUT, 2016. "Simulated Organizations As A Modern Means Of Student Practice," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(1), pages 161-169, November.
- Cezar SIMION-MELINTE & Adriana GIURGIU & Maria Madela ABRUDAN, 2015. "Facilitating The Transition Of Students From School To Work Through Interactive Methods Such As Simulated Enterprise In The Construction And Production Of Construction Materials. Case Study – Consimat," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 9(1), pages 902-909, November.
More about this item
Keywordssimulation modelling; knowledge management; system dynamics;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:terumm:v:4:y:2009:i:10:p:75-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colesca Sofia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ccasero.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .