Theoretical Considerations on the Evolution of Sombart’s Center-Periphery Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Buhaug, Halvard & Cederman, Lars-Erik & Rød, Jan Ketil, 2008. "Disaggregating Ethno-Nationalist Civil Wars: A Dyadic Test of Exclusion Theory," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 62(03), pages 531-551, July.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Bianchi, Ana Maria, 2002. "For Different Audiences, Different Arguments: Economic Rhetoric at the Beginning of the Latin American School," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(03), pages 291-305, September.
- Alain de Janvry & Carlos GarramÃ³n & Carlos GarramÃ³n & Alain de Janvry, 1977. "Laws of Motion of Capital in the Center-Periphery Structure," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 9(2), pages 29-38, July.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2001. "Globalization and History: The Evolution of a Nineteenth-Century Atlantic Economy," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262650592, March.
- Andrew K. Copus, 2001. "From Core-periphery to Polycentric Development: Concepts of Spatial and Aspatial Peripherality," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 539-552, June.
- Talcott Parsons, 1928. ""Capitalism" In Recent German Literature: Sombart and Weber," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36, pages 641-641.
- GÃ¼nter Krumme, 1968. "Werner Sombart and the Economic Base Concept," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 44(1), pages 112-116.
More about this item
Keywordscenter-periphery; convergence; world economy; technology transfer.;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
- F50 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - General
- F60 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:19:y:2018:i:1:p:77-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.