Quality of Insolvency Proceedings in Selected Countries – Analysis Focused on Recovery Rates, Costs and Duration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Seung-Hyun & Yamakawa, Yasuhiro & Peng, Mike W. & Barney, Jay B., 2011. "How do bankruptcy laws affect entrepreneurship development around the world?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 505-520, September.
- Ondřej Machek, 2014. "Long-term Predictive Ability of Bankruptcy Models in the Czech Republic: Evidence from 2007-2012," Central European Business Review, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(2), pages 14-17.
- David BECERRA ALONSO & Armenia ANDRONICEANU & Irina GEORGESCU, 2016. "Sensitivity and vulnerability of European countries in time of crisis based on a new approach to data clustering and curvilinear analysis," REVISTA ADMINISTRATIE SI MANAGEMENT PUBLIC, Faculty of Administration and Public Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 2016(27), pages 46-61, Decembre.
- World Bank, "undated". "Doing Business in Nigeria 2014," World Bank Other Operational Studies 21970, The World Bank.
- Blazy, Régis & Chopard, Bertrand & Fimayer, Agnès & Guigou, Jean-Daniel, 2011. "Employment preservation vs. creditors' repayment under bankruptcy law: The French dilemma?," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 126-141, June.
More about this item
KeywordsBankruptcy; debtor; creditor; GDP per capita; insolvency; insolvency proceedings;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rampas:v:2017:y:2017:i:28:p:116-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.