Investments characteristics in infrastructure industry
The development of the infrastructure has always represented a major priority at the level of all actors implied in the economic-social activity, from public authorities to private organizations and even civil population. The particularities of the investment projects in the infrastructure attract a more and wider private organizations category which analyses the infrastructure differences as potential business opportunities. The present paper presents a series of particularities specific for the investments in the infrastructure sphere as well as the main attraction factor for the private companies.
Volume (Year): 13 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.management.ase.ro/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- AURIOL, Emmanuelle & PICARD, Pierre M., .
"Infrastructure and public utilities privatization in developing countries,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
2180, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Emmanuelle Auriol & Pierre M. Picard, 2008. "Infrastructure and Public Utilities Privatization in Developing Countries," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 23(1), pages 77-100, November.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Picard, Pierre M, 2006. "Infrastructure and Public Utilities Privatization in Developing Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 6018, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Picard, Pierre M., 2006. "Infrastructure and public utilities privatization in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3950, The World Bank.
- Ioannis N. Kessides, 2005. "The Challenges of Infrastructure Privatisation," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 3(1), pages 19-25, 04.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:econmn:v:13:y:2010:i:1:p:204-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ciocoiu Nadia Carmen)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.