The mediator - not what you think (for economic policy lessons)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- N. Pavlova & A. Shastitko., 2014. "Effects of Hostile Tradition in Antitrust: Active Repentance versus Cooperation Agreements?," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 3.
- Andrey Shastitko & Svetlana Golovanova, 2013. "Competition Issues Regarding Procurement for Large Companies and SuppliersÃ¢â‚¬â€ The Gazprom Case," Antitrust Chronicle, Competition Policy International, vol. 11.
More about this item
Keywordsintermediary system integrator; economic policy; inhospitable tradition in Antitrust error in law enforcement;
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:ep1603. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.