The effect of the transfer dynamics of the ruble exchange rate in prices in Russian industries
[Эффект Переноса Динамики Обменного Курса Рубля В Цены В Российских Отраслях Промышленности]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vittorio Piazzi & Francesco Pagliacci & Margherita Russo, 2015. "Analisi cluster delle caratteristiche socio-economiche dei comuni dell'Emilia-Romagna: un confronto tra comuni dentro e fuori dal cratere del sisma," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0120, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Florentino Rico Calvano & Andrés Villanueva Imitola, 2008. "Saneamiento de las finanzas distritales de Barranquilla, en ley 550 de 1999 periodo 2000- 2007," REVISTA PANORAMA ECONÓMICO 006194, UNIVERSIDAD DE CARTAGENA.
- Kurokawa, Yoshinori & Pang, Jiaren & Tang, Yao, 2016.
"Exchange rate regimes and wage comovements in a Ricardian model with money,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 96-109.
- Yoshinori Kurokawa & Jiaren Pang & Yao Tang, 2011. "Exchange Rate Regimes, Trade, and the Wage Comovements," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2011-001, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Yoshinori Kurokawa & Jiaren Pang & Yao Tang, 2013. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Wage Comovements in a Ricardian Model with Money," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2013-005, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba, revised Jul 2016.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth Rogoff, 2001.
"The Six Major Puzzles in International Macroeconomics: Is There a Common Cause?,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2000, Volume 15, pages 339-412
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth Rogoff & Ben Bernanke & Kenneth Rogoff, "undated". "The Six Major Puzzles in International Macroeconomics: Is there a Common Cause?," Working Paper 32326, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth Rogoff, 2001. "The Six Major Puzzles in International Macroeconomics: Is There a Common Cause?," International Trade 0012003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth Rogoff, 2000. "The Six Major Puzzles in International Macroeconomics: Is There a Common Cause?," NBER Working Papers 7777, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maurice Obstfeld and Kenneth Rogoff., 2000. "The Six Major Puzzles in International Macroeconomics: Is There a Common Cause?," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C00-112, University of California at Berkeley.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2000. "The Six Major Puzzles in International Macroeconomics: Is There a Common Cause?," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series qt0sx02651, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Mario Amendola, 1984. "Towards a Dynamic Analysis of the "Traverse"," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 203-210, Apr-Jun.
- Stanley W. Kardasz & Kenneth R. Stollery, 2001. "Exchange rate pass-through and its determinants in Canadian manufacturing industries," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 34(3), pages 719-738, August.
- Peter Ping Li, 2013. "Entrepreneurship as a new context for trust research," Journal of Trust Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 1-10, April.
More about this item
Keywordscarryover effect; inflation; monetary policy; vector error correction model;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:ep1558. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.