Exchange rate pass-through and its determinants in Canadian manufacturing industries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John R. Baldwin & Beiling Yan, 2007.
"Exchange Rate Cycles and Canada/US Manufacturing Prices,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 143(3), pages 508-533, October.
- Baldwin, John R. & Yan, Beiling, 2006. "Exchange Rate Cycles and Canada- U.S. Manufacturing Prices," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2006041e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2015. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through in the Euro Area," MPRA Paper 68862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Oleksandr Talavera, 2017.
"Price Setting in Online Markets: Basic Facts, International Comparisons, and Cross-Border Integration,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 107(1), pages 249-282, January.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Oleksandr Talavera, 2014. "Price Setting in Online Markets: Basic Facts, International Comparisons, and Cross-border Integration," NBER Working Papers 20406, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Talavera, Oleksandr & Gorodnichenko, Yuriy, 2015. "Price setting in online markets: Basic facts, international comparisons, and cross-border integration," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112885, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Peter Rowland, 2004.
"Exchange Rate Pass-Through To Domestic Prices: The Case Of Colombia,"
ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 22(47), pages 106-125, December.
- Peter Rowland, 2004. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Domestic Prices: the Case of Colombia," Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 22(47), pages 106-125, Diciembre.
- Olive, Michael, 2004. "Pricing behaviour in Japanese manufacturing: a comparative study," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 417-429, December.
- Mallick, Sushanta & Marques, Helena, 2010. "Data frequency and exchange rate pass-through: Evidence from India's exports," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 13-22, January.
- Beverly Lapham & Danny Leung, 2006.
"Industry Restructuring, Mark-ups, and Exchange Rate Pass-Through,"
2006 Meeting Papers
707, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Beverly Lapham & Danny Leung, 2006. "Industry Restructuring, Mark-ups, and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Working Papers 1120, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Peter Rowland, 2003. "Exchange Rate Pass-Throught to Domestic Prices: The Case of Colombia," Borradores de Economia 254, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Andrés González & Hernán Rincón & Norberto Rodríguez, 2008. "La transmisión de los choques a la tasa de cambio sobre la inflación de los bienes importados en presencia de asimetrías," Borradores de Economia 532, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Stan Kardasz & Ken Stollery, 2004. "Exchange Rate Pass-through in Canadian Manufacturing: Its Direct and Indirect Components," Working Papers 04001, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2004.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2013.
"Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Domestic Prices under Different Exchange Rate Regimes,"
53209, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rajmund Mirdala, 2014. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Domestic Prices under Different Exchange Rate Regimes," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1070, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Baldwin, John R. & Yan, Beiling, 2006. "Les mouvements cycliques du taux de change et les prix dans les secteurs canadien et americain de la fabrication," Serie de documents de recherche sur l'analyse economique (AE) 2006041f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Baldwin, John R. & Yan, Beiling, 2008. "Domestic and foreign influences on Canadian prices," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 546-557, October.
- Mallick, Sushanta & Marques, Helena, 2012. "Pricing to market with trade liberalization: The role of market heterogeneity and product differentiation in India’s exports," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 310-336.
- Ponomarev, Yuri, 2015. "The effect of the transfer dynamics of the ruble exchange rate in prices in Russian industries," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 5, pages 53-70.
- Andrés González & Hernán Rincóm & Norberto Rodríguez, 2008. "La transmisión de los choques a la tasa de cambio sobre la inflación," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 005089, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Peter Rowland, 2003. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through To Domestic Prices: The Case Of Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002683, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
More about this item
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:34:y:2001:i:3:p:719-738. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.