Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Salinger & Pauline Ippolito & Joel Schrag, 2007. "Economics at the FTC: Pharmaceutical Patent Dispute Settlements and Behavioral Economics," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 31(2), pages 85-105, September.
- Michael Salinger, 2010. "Behavioral Economics, Consumer Protection, and Antitrust," CPI Journal, Competition Policy International, vol. 6.
- Mark Armstrong & Steffen Huck, 2011.
"Behavioral Economics as Applied to Firms: A Primer,"
Competition Policy International, vol. 1.
- Mark Armstrong & Steffen Huck, 2010. "Behavioral Economics as Applied to Firms: A Primer," CPI Journal, Competition Policy International, vol. 6.
- Armstrong, Mark & Huck, Steffen, 2010. "Behavioral economics as applied to firms: a primer," MPRA Paper 20356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Armstrong & Steffen Huck, 2010. "Behavioral Economics as Applied to Firms: A Primer," CESifo Working Paper Series 2937, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gregory J. Werden & Luke M. Froeb & Mikhael Shor, 2011. "Behavioral Antitrust and Merger Control," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 167(1), pages 126-142, March.
- Maurice Stucke, 2011. "Crony Capitalism and Antitrust," Antitrust Chronicle, Competition Policy International, vol. 10.
- James Cooper & William Kovacic, 2012. "Erratum to: Behavioral economics: implications for regulatory behavior," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 292-292, April.
- Maurice Stucke, 2009. "New Antitrust Realism," Antitrust Chronicle, Competition Policy International, vol. 1.
- Christoph Engel & Axel Ockenfels, 2013. "Maverick – Making Sense of a Conjecture of Antitrust Policy in the Lab," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2013_14, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised Jan 2014.
More about this item
Keywordsbehavioral economics; competition policy; crisis; perfect rationality; cognitive errors;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:ep1468. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.