How much does a human life costs in Russia?
The concept of the cost of living for a long time formed in countries with market economies. In connection with the formation of emerging market economies have started talking about the cost of living in Russia. The higher the factor in the cost of human life, the greater the effect will have measures to reduce the risk of death. In Russia, the worst of all is the case with the cost of living in the health system. Purpose of the article - to show the necessity, feasibility and cost-effectiveness of cost reduction in mortality with a focus on the cost of human life.
Volume (Year): (2014)
Issue (Month): ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 82, Vernadsky pr., 117571, Moscow|
Phone: +7 (499) 956 95 86
Fax: (095) 564-85-80
Web page: http://www.rane.ru/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kevin M. Murphy & Robert H. Topel, 2006.
"The Value of Health and Longevity,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 114(5), pages 871-904, October.
- Kevin M. Murphy & Robert H. Topel, 2005. "The Value of Health and Longevity," NBER Working Papers 11405, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- W. Kip Viscusi, 2004. "The Value of Life: Estimates with Risks by Occupation and Industry," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 42(1), pages 29-48, January.
- repec:reg:rpubli:282 is not listed on IDEAS
- B. Porfiriev., 2013. "Economic Evaluation of Human Losses from Disasters," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 1. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:ep1412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.