The Introduction of the Common Currency in Slovenia
The inflation in the first and half year after the introduction of Euro in Slovenia was of a short-term nature, conditioned also by a favorable economic growth. The cumulative (retail) price level growth was also conditioned by internal factors (a weak competition in certain sectors and an increase in domestic demand) and external factors (some originate from the increase in food and energy product prices on the world market and from relative high GDP growth in Slovenia due to export growth) in the observed time period.
Volume (Year): (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Casa Academiei, Calea 13, Septembrie nr.13, sector 5, Bucureşti 761172|
Phone: 004 021 3188148
Fax: 004 021 3188148
Web page: http://www.ipe.ro/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Giovanni Mastrobuoni & Wioletta Dziuda, 2005.
"The Euro Changeover and its Effects on Price Transparency and Inflation,"
Carlo Alberto Notebooks
26, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2006.
- Wioletta Dziuda & Giovanni Mastrobuoni, 2009. "The Euro Changeover and Its Effects on Price Transparency and Inflation," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(1), pages 101-129, 02.
- Angeloni, Ignazio & Aucremanne, Luc & Ciccarelli, Matteo, 2006.
"Price setting and inflation persistence: did EMU matter?,"
Working Paper Series
0597, European Central Bank.
- Ignazio Angeloni & Luc Aucremanne & Matteo Ciccarelli, 2006. "Price setting and inflation persistence: did EMU matter?," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 21(46), pages 353-387, 04.
- Lutz Kilian, 2008.
"The Economic Effects of Energy Price Shocks,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 46(4), pages 871-909, December.
- Gylfason, Thorvaldur & Lindbeck, Assar, 1982. "The Political Economy of Cost Inflation," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(3), pages 430-455.
- Brzoza-Brzezina, Michal, 2005. "Lending booms in the new EU Member States: will euro adoption matter?," Working Paper Series 0543, European Central Bank.
- Nathaniel Beck, Jonathan N. Katz, 2004. "Random Coefficient models for time-series-cross-section data," Working Papers 1205, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Johannes Hoffmann & Hans-Albert Leifer & Andreas Lorenz, 2006. "Index of Perceived Inflation or EU Consumer Surveys?," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 41(3), pages 142-150, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:romjef:v::y:2011:i:1:p:88-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.