Analysing The Degree Of Specialization In Romania’S Services Trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin, Andersson & Ejermo, Olof, 2006.
"Technology and Trade - an analysis of technology specialization and export flows,"
Papers in Innovation Studies
2006/5, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Andersson, Martin & Ejermo, Olof, 2006. "Technology and Trade - an analysis of technology specialization and export flows," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 65, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Pedro Pascual & Manuel Rapun, 2006.
"Regional Specialization in the European Union,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(6), pages 601-616.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Carlos Gil & Manuel Rapún, 2004. "Regional Specialization In The European Union," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 0404, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Algieri, Bernadina, 2004. "Trade specialisation patterns : the case of Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 19/2004, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Gilberto A. Libânio, 2003. "Trade, specialization and growth: a preliminary assessment of the Brazilian experience in the nineties," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td220, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Veronika CHALA, 2015. "The peculiarities of trade specialization in creative industries in the Central and Eastern European countries," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 6, pages 91-109, June.
More about this item
Keywordsservices; growth; export performance; specialization;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:romjef:v:6:y:2009:i:1:p:94-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .