The Contractors' Game
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Randall D. Cebul & James B. Rebitzer & Lowell J. Taylor & Mark E. Votruba, 2011.
"Unhealthy Insurance Markets: Search Frictions and the Cost and Quality of Health Insurance,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 101(5), pages 1842-1871, August.
- Randall D. Cebul & James B. Rebitzer & Lowell J. Taylor & Mark E. Votruba, 2008. "Unhealthy Insurance Markets: Search Frictions and the Cost and Quality of Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 14455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Israel J. Hernández & Elena Huergo Orejas, 2004.
"Entrada y Competencia en los Servicios de Telecomunicaciones,"
Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE
0404, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Israel J. Muñoz & Elena Huergo, 2005. "Entrada y competencia en los servicios de telecomunicaciones," Industrial Organization 0504002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:149:y:2018:i:c:p:269-293 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maarten C.W. Janssen & Eric Rasmusen, 1998. "Bertrand Competition under Uncertainty," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-083/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Angeles de Frutos, Maria & Rosenthal, Robert W., 1998.
"On Some Myths about Sequenced Common-Value Auctions,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 201-221, May.
- Maria Angeles de Frutos & Robert W. Rosenthal, 1997. "On Some Myths about Sequenced Common-value Auctions," Papers 0077, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Rosenthal, Robert W. & Frutos, María Ángeles de, 1997. "On some myths about sequenced common-value auctions," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6023, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Cramton, Peter C, 1995.
"Money Out of Thin Air: The Nationwide Narrowband PCS Auction,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 267-343, Summer.
- Peter Cramton, 1995. "Money Out of Thin Air: The Nationwide Narrowband PCS Auction," Papers of Peter Cramton 95jems, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 09 Jun 1998.
- Charles J. Thomas, 2010. "INFORMATION REVELATION AND BUYER PROFITS IN REPEATED PROCUREMENT COMPETITION -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(1), pages 79-105, March.
- David Gaddis Ross, 2012. "On Evaluation Costs in Strategic Factor Markets: The Implications for Competition and Organizational Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(4), pages 791-804, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:22:y:1991:i:autumn:p:329-338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.