Measuring market liquidity risk - which model works best?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Ernst, Cornelia & Stange, Sebastian & Kaserer, Christoph, 2009. "Measuring market liquidity risk - which model works best?," CEFS Working Paper Series 2009-01, Technische Universität München (TUM), Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS).
References listed on IDEAS
- Bervas, A., 2006. "Market liquidity and its incorporation into risk management," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 8, pages 63-79, May.
- Anil Bangia & Francis X. Diebold & Til Schuermann & John D. Stroughair, 1998.
"Modeling Liquidity Risk With Implications for Traditional Market Risk Measurement and Management,"
New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires
99-062, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Anil Bangia & Francis X. Diebold & Til Schuermann & John D. Stroughair, 1998. "Modeling Liquidity Risk, With Implications for Traditional Market Risk Measurement and Management," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 99-06, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Umut Çetin & Robert A. Jarrow & Philip Protter, 2008. "Liquidity risk and arbitrage pricing theory," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 8, pages 153-183 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Becchetti, L. & Ferrari, M. & Trenta, U., 2014.
"The impact of the French Tobin tax,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 127-148.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Massimo Ferrari & Ugo Trenta, 2013. "The impact of the French Tobin tax," CEIS Research Paper 266, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 01 Mar 2013.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Massimo Ferrari, 2013. "The impact of the French Tobin tax," Econometica Working Papers wp47, Econometica.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Ferrari, Massimo & Trenta, Ugo, 2013. "The impact of the French Tobin tax," AICCON Working Papers 118-2013, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Holmberg, Ulf, 2012. "Essays on Credit Markets and Banking," Umeå Economic Studies 840, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- repec:wsi:ijfexx:v:02:y:2015:i:03:n:s2424786315500334 is not listed on IDEAS
- Strašek Sebastjan & Bricelj Bor, 2016. "Spread and Liquidity Issues: A markets comparison," Naše gospodarstvo/Our economy, De Gruyter Open, vol. 62(1), pages 3-11, March.
More about this item
Keywordsmarket liquidity; market liquidity risk; risk management; liquidity risk; Value-at-Risk; liquidity risk model;
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jofitr:1534. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Shahin Shojai). General contact details of provider: http://www.capco.com/ .