Market liquidity and its incorporation into risk management
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ben R. Craig & Joseph G. Haubrich, 2013. "Gross Loan Flows," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45(2-3), pages 401-421, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johan Graafland & Bert Ven, 2011.
"The Credit Crisis and the Moral Responsibility of Professionals in Finance,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 103(4), pages 605-619, November.
- Graafland, J.J. & van de Ven, B.W., 2011. "The Credit Crisis and The Moral Responsibility of Professionals in Finance," Discussion Paper 2011-048, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Guillaume, F., 2015. "The LIX: A model-independent liquidity index," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 214-231.
- Mikhail V. Oet & John M. Dooley & Stephen J. Ong, 2015.
"The Financial Stress Index: Identification of Systemic Risk Conditions,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 1-25, September.
- Mikhail V. Oet & Ryan Eiben & Timothy Bianco & Dieter Gramlich & Stephen J. Ong, 2011. "The financial stress index: identification of systemic risk conditions," Working Paper 1130, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Ernst, Cornelia & Stange, Sebastian & Kaserer, Christoph, 2012.
"Measuring market liquidity risk - which model works best?,"
Journal of Financial Transformation,
Capco Institute, vol. 35, pages 133-146.
- Ernst, Cornelia & Stange, Sebastian & Kaserer, Christoph, 2009. "Measuring market liquidity risk - which model works best?," CEFS Working Paper Series 2009-01, Technische Universität München (TUM), Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS).
- J. Graafland, 2010.
"Calvin’s Restrictions on Interest: Guidelines for the Credit Crisis,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 96(2), pages 233-248, October.
- Graafland, J.J., 2009. "Calvin's Restrictions on Interest : Guidelines for the Credit Crisis," Discussion Paper 2009-90, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bfr:fisrev:2006:8:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael brassart). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdfgvfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.