Risk governance and performance of the Italian banks: an empirical analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pathan, Shams, 2009. "Strong boards, CEO power and bank risk-taking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1340-1350, July.
- Rosenberg, Joshua V. & Schuermann, Til, 2006.
"A general approach to integrated risk management with skewed, fat-tailed risks,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 569-614, March.
- Joshua V. Rosenberg & Til Schuermann, 2004. "A general approach to integrated risk management with skewed, fat-tailed risks," Staff Reports 185, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Mathias Drehmann & Steffen Sorensen & Marco Stringa, 2008. "The integrated impact of credit and interest rate risk on banks: an economic value and capital adequacy perspective," Bank of England working papers 339, Bank of England.
- Aebi, Vincent & Sabato, Gabriele & Schmid, Markus, 2012. "Risk management, corporate governance, and bank performance in the financial crisis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 3213-3226.
- Grant Kirkpatrick, 2009. "The corporate governance lessons from the financial crisis," OECD Journal: Financial Market Trends, OECD Publishing, vol. 2009(1), pages 61-87.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kakiya Grace GIRANGWA & Jared MOSE & Lucy RONO, 2019. "Enterprise Risk Management Practices and Organizational Performance. Does Intellectual Capital Make a Difference?," Expert Journal of Finance, Sprint Investify, vol. 7(1), pages 39-48.
- Olayinka Adedayo Erin & Adebola Daniel Kolawole & Abdurafiu Olaiya Noah, 2020. "Risk governance and cybercrime: the hierarchical regression approach," Future Business Journal, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 1-15, December.
- Kakiya Grace Girangwa & Lucy Rono & Jared Mose, 2020. "The Influence of Enterprise Risk Management Practices on Organizational Performance: Evidence from Kenyan State Corporations," Journal of Accounting, Business and Finance Research, Scientific Publishing Institute, vol. 8(1), pages 11-20.
More about this item
KeywordsIrisk management; risk governance; enterprise risk management; banking system;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2015-11-15 (Banking)
- NEP-CSE-2015-11-15 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2015-11-15 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-RMG-2015-11-15 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vnm:wpdman:109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco LiCalzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mdvenit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.