Why and how to integrate liquidity risk into a VaR-framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anil Bangia & Francis X. Diebold & Til Schuermann & John D. Stroughair, 1998.
"Modeling Liquidity Risk With Implications for Traditional Market Risk Measurement and Management,"
New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires
99-062, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Anil Bangia & Francis X. Diebold & Til Schuermann & John D. Stroughair, 1998. "Modeling Liquidity Risk, With Implications for Traditional Market Risk Measurement and Management," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 99-06, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Hisata, Yoshifumi & Yamai, Yasuhiro, 2000. "Research toward the Practical Application of Liquidity Risk Evaluation Methods," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 18(2), pages 83-127, December.
- Carlo Acerbi & Giacomo Scandolo, 2008. "Liquidity risk theory and coherent measures of risk," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(7), pages 681-692.
- Domowitz, Ian & Hansch, Oliver & Wang, Xiaoxin, 2005. "Liquidity commonality and return co-movement," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 351-376, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsasset liquidity; price impact; weighted spread; Xetra Liquidity Measure (XLM); Value-at-Risk; market liquidity risk;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:cefswp:200810. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwtumde.html .