Optimal starting times, stopping times and risk measures for algorithmic trading: Target Close and Implementation Shortfall
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Muller, Ulrich A. & Dacorogna, Michel M. & Olsen, Richard B. & Pictet, Olivier V. & Schwarz, Matthias & Morgenegg, Claude, 1990. "Statistical study of foreign exchange rates, empirical evidence of a price change scaling law, and intraday analysis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 1189-1208, December.
- Sophie Laruelle & Charles-Albert Lehalle & Gilles Pag`es, 2009.
"Optimal split of orders across liquidity pools: a stochastic algorithm approach,"
0910.1166, arXiv.org, revised May 2010.
- Sophie Laruelle & Charles-Albert Lehalle & Gilles Pagès, 2010. "Optimal split of orders across liquidity pools: a stochastic algorithm approach," Working Papers hal-00422427, HAL.
- Rama Cont & Marc Potters & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 1997.
"Scaling in stock market data: stable laws and beyond,"
- Rama Cont & Marc Potters & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 1997. "Scaling in stock market data: stable laws and beyond," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 9705087, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Olivier Gu'eant & Charles-Albert Lehalle & Joaquin Fernandez Tapia, 2011.
"Dealing with the Inventory Risk. A solution to the market making problem,"
1105.3115, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2012.
- Olivier Guéant & Charles-Albert Lehalle & Joaquin Fernandez Tapia, 2013. "Dealing with the Inventory Risk. A solution to the market making problem," Post-Print hal-01393110, HAL.
- Bertsimas, Dimitris & Lo, Andrew W., 1998. "Optimal control of execution costs," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 1-50, April.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7390 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Almgren, 2003. "Optimal execution with nonlinear impact functions and trading-enhanced risk," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 1-18.
- Charles-Albert Lehalle, 2013. "Market Microstructure Knowledge Needed for Controlling an Intra-Day Trading Process," Papers 1302.4592, arXiv.org.
- Frédéric Abergel & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Thierry Foucault & Mathieu Rosenbaum & Charles-Albert Lehalle, 2012. "Market microstructure: confronting many viewpoints," Post-Print hal-00872398, HAL.
- Xu, Zhaoxia & Gençay, Ramazan, 2003. "Scaling, self-similarity and multifractality in FX markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 323(C), pages 578-590.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier Gu'eant & Jean-Michel Lasry & Jiang Pu, 2014. "A convex duality method for optimal liquidation with participation constraints," Papers 1407.4614, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2014.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mauricio Labadie & Charles-Albert Lehalle, 2012. "Optimal starting times, stopping times and risk measures for algorithmic trading," Working Papers hal-00705056, HAL.
- R. Azencott & A. Beri & Y. Gadhyan & N. Joseph & C.-A. Lehalle & M. Rowley, 2014.
"Real-time market microstructure analysis: online transaction cost analysis,"
Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(7), pages 1167-1185, July.
- Robert Azencott & Arjun Beri & Yutheeka Gadhyan & Nicolas Joseph & Charles-Albert Lehalle & Matthew Rowley, 2013. "Realtime market microstructure analysis: online Transaction Cost Analysis," Papers 1302.6363, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2013.
- Olivier Guéant, 2016. "The Financial Mathematics of Market Liquidity: From Optimal Execution to Market Making," Post-Print hal-01393136, HAL.
- Qing-Qing Yang & Wai-Ki Ching & Jia-Wen Gu & Tak-Kuen Siu, 2016. "Generalized Optimal Liquidation Problems Across Multiple Trading Venues," Papers 1607.04553, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2017.
- Gianbiagio Curato & Jim Gatheral & Fabrizio Lillo, 2014. "Optimal execution with nonlinear transient market impact," Papers 1412.4839, arXiv.org.
- Florian Klock & Alexander Schied & Yuemeng Sun, 2012. "Price manipulation in a market impact model with dark pool," Papers 1205.4008, arXiv.org, revised May 2014.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7391 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Schied & Tao Zhang, 2013. "A state-constrained differential game arising in optimal portfolio liquidation," Papers 1312.7360, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2015.
- Qinghua Li, 2014. "Facilitation and Internalization Optimal Strategy in a Multilateral Trading Context," Papers 1404.7320, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2015.
- Nico Achtsis & Dirk Nuyens, 2013. "A Monte Carlo method for optimal portfolio executions," Papers 1312.5919, arXiv.org.
- Olivier Guéant & Charles-Albert Lehalle, 2015. "General Intensity Shapes In Optimal Liquidation," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 457-495, July.
- Schoeneborn, Torsten & Schied, Alexander, 2007. "Liquidation in the Face of Adversity: Stealth Vs. Sunshine Trading, Predatory Trading Vs. Liquidity Provision," MPRA Paper 5548, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kashyap, Ravi, 2020. "David vs Goliath (You against the Markets), A dynamic programming approach to separate the impact and timing of trading costs," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 545(C).
- Rama Cont & Arseniy Kukanov, 2012. "Optimal order placement in limit order markets," Papers 1210.1625, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2014.
- Samuel N. Cohen & Lukasz Szpruch, 2011. "A limit order book model for latency arbitrage," Papers 1110.4811, arXiv.org.
- Charles-Albert Lehalle & Charafeddine Mouzouni, 2019. "A Mean Field Game of Portfolio Trading and Its Consequences On Perceived Correlations," Papers 1902.09606, arXiv.org.
- Jamdee, Sutthisit & Los, Cornelis A., 2007. "Long memory options: LM evidence and simulations," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 260-280, June.
- Álvaro Cartea & Sebastian Jaimungal & Damir Kinzebulatov, 2016. "Algorithmic Trading With Learning," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(04), pages 1-30, June.
- Christoph Kuhn & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2013. "Optimal Liquidity Provision," Papers 1309.5235, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2015.
- Weston Barger & Matthew Lorig, 2019. "Optimal Liquidation Under Stochastic Price Impact," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 22(02), pages 1-28, March.
- Rama Cont & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 1997. "Herd behavior and aggregate fluctuations in financial markets," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 500028, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1205.3482. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.