Realtime market microstructure analysis: online Transaction Cost Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- R. Azencott & A. Beri & Y. Gadhyan & N. Joseph & C.-A. Lehalle & M. Rowley, 2014. "Real-time market microstructure analysis: online transaction cost analysis," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(7), pages 1167-1185, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosenthal, Dale W.R., 2009. "Performance metrics for algorithmic traders," MPRA Paper 36787, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Jan 2012.
- Sophie Laruelle & Charles-Albert Lehalle & Gilles Pag`es, 2009.
"Optimal split of orders across liquidity pools: a stochastic algorithm approach,"
0910.1166, arXiv.org, revised May 2010.
- Sophie Laruelle & Charles-Albert Lehalle & Gilles Pagès, 2010. "Optimal split of orders across liquidity pools: a stochastic algorithm approach," Working Papers hal-00422427, HAL.
- Olivier Gu'eant & Charles-Albert Lehalle & Joaquin Fernandez Tapia, 2011.
"Dealing with the Inventory Risk. A solution to the market making problem,"
1105.3115, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2012.
- Olivier Guéant & Charles-Albert Lehalle & Joaquin Fernandez Tapia, 2013. "Dealing with the Inventory Risk. A solution to the market making problem," Post-Print hal-01393110, HAL.
- Bertsimas, Dimitris & Lo, Andrew W., 1998. "Optimal control of execution costs," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 1-50, April.
- Charles-Albert Lehalle, 2013. "Market Microstructure Knowledge Needed for Controlling an Intra-Day Trading Process," Papers 1302.4592, arXiv.org.
- Esteban Moro & Javier Vicente & Luis G. Moyano & Austin Gerig & J. Doyne Farmer & Gabriella Vaglica & Fabrizio Lillo & Rosario N. Mantegna, 2009. "Market impact and trading profile of large trading orders in stock markets," Papers 0908.0202, arXiv.org.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1302.6363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.