Beyond Good Practices and Standards: An Islamic Framework of Sustainable Business Practices for Corporate Organisation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ahmed, Habib & Chapra, Mohammad Umar, 2002. "Corporate Governance in Islamic Financial Institution (Occasional Paper)," Occasional Papers 93, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Mohamed Ariff & Munawar Iqbal, 2011. "Introduction to Islamic Financial Institutions," Chapters,in: The Foundations of Islamic Banking, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Grais, Wafik & Pellegrini, Matteo, 2006. "Corporate governance in institutions offering Islamic financial services : issues and options," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4052, The World Bank.
- Roland Benabou & Jean Tirole, 2010.
"Individual and Corporate Social Responsibility,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 77(305), pages 1-19, January.
- Bénabou, Roland & Tirole, Jean, 2009. "Individual and Corporate Social Responsibility," TSE Working Papers 09-109, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Benabou, Roland & Tirole, Jean, 2009. "Individual and Corporate Social Responsibility," IZA Discussion Papers 4570, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jean Tirole & Roland Bénabou, 2010. "Individual and Corporate Social Responsibility," Working Papers 2010.23, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Grais, Wafik & Pellegrini, Matteo, 2006. "Corporate governance and Shariah compliance in institutions offering Islamic financial services," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4054, The World Bank.
- Grais, Wafik & Pellegrini, Matteo, 2006. "Corporate governance and stakeholders'financial interests in institutions offering Islamic financial services," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4053, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsIslamic Economics; Corporate Morals; Ethics;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:isecst:0168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IRTI Staff) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/irisbsa.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.