What about Industrial District(s) in Regional Science?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brigitte Waldorf, 2003. "Path-breaking books in regional science," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 83(1), pages 59-89, October.
- Sforzi, Fabio, 2008.
"Unas realidades ignoradas: de Marshall a Becattini
[The industrial district: from Marshall to Becattini]," MPRA Paper 40059, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brigitte Waldorf, 2003. "Path-breaking books in regional science," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 83(1), pages 59-89, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:epolin:v:44:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s40812-017-0076-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sforzi, Fabio, 2015. "Rethinking the industrial district: 35 years later," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 32, pages 11-29.
More about this item
Keywordsindustrial district; regional science; regional studies; regional economics;
- B20 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - General
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:invreg:0293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julieta Llungo-Ortíz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aecrrea.html .