What about Industrial District(s) in Regional Science?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brigitte Waldorf, 2003. "Path-breaking books in regional science," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 83(1), pages 59-89, October.
- Sforzi, Fabio, 2008.
"Unas realidades ignoradas: de Marshall a Becattini
[The industrial district: from Marshall to Becattini]," MPRA Paper 40059, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brigitte Waldorf, 2003. "Path-breaking books in regional science," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 83(1), pages 59-89, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:epolin:v:44:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s40812-017-0076-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sforzi, Fabio, 2015. "Rethinking the industrial district: 35 years later," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 32, pages 11-29.
More about this item
Keywordsindustrial district; regional science; regional studies; regional economics;
- B20 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - General
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:invreg:0293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julieta Llungo-Ortíz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aecrrea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.