The European Cohesion policy and the promotion of entrepreneurship. The case of Andalusia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph Leibovitz, 2003. "Interrogating 'Enterprise Europe': issues of coordination, governance and spatial development in the European Union's emerging enterprise policy," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 713-722, September.
- Redding, Stephen & Schott, Peter K., 2003.
"Distance, skill deepening and development: will peripheral countries ever get rich?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 515-541, December.
- Stephen Redding & Peter K. Schott, 2003. "Distance, Skill Deepening and Development: Will Peripheral Countries Ever Get Rich?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0572, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Redding, Stephen J. & Schott, Peter K., 2003. "Distance, Skill Deepening and Development: Will Peripheral Countries Ever Get Rich?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3739, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephen Redding & Peter K. Schott, 2003. "Distance, Skill Deepening and Development: Will Peripheral Countries Ever Get Rich?," NBER Working Papers 9447, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Redding, Stephen & Schott, Peter K, 2003. "Distance, skill deepening and development : will peripheral countries ever get rich?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 207, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Redding, Stephen & Schott, Peter K., 2003. "Distance, skill deepening and development: will peripheral countries ever get rich?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3703, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- John Bachtler & Colin Wren, 2006. "Evaluation of European Union Cohesion policy: Research questions and policy challenges," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 143-153.
- José Fernández-Serrano & Isidoro Romero, 2013. "Entrepreneurial quality and regional development: Characterizing SME sectors in low income areas," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 92(3), pages 495-513, August.
- M. C. Lima & M. A. Cardenete, 2008. "The Impact of European Structural Funds in the South of Spain," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(10), pages 1445-1457, November.
- Sosvilla-Rivero, Simón & Herce, José A., 2008. "European cohesion policy and the Spanish economy: A policy discussion case," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 559-570.
- Ramajo, Julián & Márquez, Miguel A. & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Salinas, María M., 2008. "Spatial heterogeneity and interregional spillovers in the European Union: Do cohesion policies encourage convergence across regions?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 551-567, April.
More about this item
KeywordsCohesion policy; ERDF; entrepreneurship; regional development; Andalusia;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:invreg:0269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julieta Llungo-Ortíz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aecrrea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.