Evaluation of European Union Cohesion policy: Research questions and policy challenges
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sjef Ederveen & Henri L . F. Groot & Richard Nahuis, 2006.
"Fertile Soil for Structural Funds?A Panel Data Analysis of the Conditional Effectiveness of European Cohesion Policy,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(1), pages 17-42, February.
- Sjef Ederveen & Henri de Groot & Richard Nahuis, 2002. "Fertile soil for structural funds? A panel data analysis of the conditional effectiveness of European cohesion policy," CPB Discussion Paper 10, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- S. Ederveen & H.L.F. de Groot & R. Nahuis, 2003. "Fertile Soil for Structural Funds? A panel data analysis of the conditional effectiveness of European cohesion policy," Working Papers 03-14, Utrecht School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:910-:d:137403 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:isv:jouijm:v:6:y:2017:i:1:p:77-96 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shankar, Raja & Shah, Anwar, 2009. "Lessons from European Union policies for regional development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4977, The World Bank.
- ARGUELLES, Margarita & BENAVIDES, Carmen & MAYOR, Matias, 2011. "Regional Policy In The Eu Less Favoured Regions For The Period 2000-2006: An Assessment Of The Expenditure Allocation And Governance," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 11(1).
- Andy Pike, 2007. "Editorial: Whither Regional Studies?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(9), pages 1143-1148.
- Roberta Capello & Camilla Lenzi, 2015. "Una valutazione della rilevanza e utilità delle politiche di Ricerca e sviluppo tecnologico dell’Unione Europea," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(3 Suppl.), pages 13-36.
- Asteris Huliaras & Sotiris Petropoulos, 2016. "European Money in Greece: In Search of the Real Impact of EU Structural Funds," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(6), pages 1332-1349, November.
- Tron Zsuzsanna, 2009. "Philosophy And Methods Of Examining The Impact Of The European Regional Policy," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 466-471, May.
- Romero, Isidoro & Fernández-Serrano, José, 2014. "The European Cohesion policy and the promotion of entrepreneurship. The case of Andalusia," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 29, pages 215-236.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Fabrizio De Filippis & Fabio Pierangeli, 2015.
"In Tandem for Cohesion? Synergies and Conflicts between Regional and Agricultural Policies of the European Union,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(4), pages 681-704, April.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Fabrizio De Filippis and Fabio Pierangeli, 2011. "In tandem for cohesion? Synergies and conflicts between regional and agricultural policies of the European Union," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 0, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & De Filippis, Fabrizio & Pierangeli, Fabio, 2015. "In tandem for cohesion?: synergies and conflicts between regional and agricultural policies of the European Union," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59953, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Fabrizio De Filippis & Fabio Pierangeli, 2011. "In tandem for cohesion? Synergies and conflicts between regional and agricultural policies of the European Union," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 40, European Institute, LSE.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & De Filippis, Fabrizio & Pierangeli, Fabio, 2011. "In tandem for cohesion? Synergies and conflicts between regional and agricultural policies of the European Union," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 53214, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- David Evers, 2008. "Reflections On Territorial Cohesion And European Spatial Planning," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 99(3), pages 303-315, July.
- Attila Varga, 2014. "Challenges in modeling the impacts of modern development policies: The case of the GMR-approach," EcoMod2014 7151, EcoMod.
- Cerqua, Augusto & Pellegrini, Guido, 2018. "Local policy effects at a time of economic crisis," MPRA Paper 85621, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas P. Cornett & Frank Othengrafen, 2011. "Spatial policy and planning in Northern Europe: an assessment of recent trends in policy and economic development," ERSA conference papers ersa10p631, European Regional Science Association.
- Lenihan, Helena, 2011. "Enterprise policy evaluation: Is there a 'new' way of doing it?," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 323-332, November.
- Zsuzsanna Tron, 2009. "Examining the impact of European regional policy," IWE Working Papers 188, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:40:y:2006:i:2:p:143-153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .