The Likelihood Ratio Test of Common Factors under Non-Ideal Conditions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Göran Therborn & K.C. Ho, 2009. "Introduction," City, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 53-62, March.
- Florax, Raymond J. G. M. & Folmer, Hendrik & Rey, Sergio J., 2003.
"Specification searches in spatial econometrics: the relevance of Hendry's methodology,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 557-579, September.
- Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Hendrik Folmer & Sergio J. Rey, 2002. "Specification Searches in Spatial Econometrics: The Relevance of Hendry's Methodology," Urban/Regional 0202001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anselin, Luc & Bera, Anil K. & Florax, Raymond & Yoon, Mann J., 1996. "Simple diagnostic tests for spatial dependence," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 77-104, February.
- David F. Hendry & Hans-Martin Krolzig, 2005.
"The Properties of Automatic "GETS" Modelling,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(502), pages 32-61, March.
- Hendry, David F & Hans-Martin Krolzig, 2003. "The Properties of Automatic Gets Modelling," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 105, Royal Economic Society.
- David Hendry & Hans-Martin Krolzig, 2003. "The Properties of Automatic Gets Modelling," Economics Papers 2003-W14, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 2009. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Complexity, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- P Burridge, 1981.
"Testing for a Common Factor in a Spatial Autoregression Model,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 13(7), pages 795-800, July.
- P Burridge, 1981. "Testing for a common factor in a spatial autoregression model," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 13(7), pages 795-800, July.
- James LeSage & R. Kelley Pace, 2010. "Spatial Econometrics," Book Chapters,in: Web Book of Regional Science Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Jesús Mur & Ana Angulo, 2006. "The Spatial Durbin Model and the Common Factor Tests," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 207-226.
- J. Elhorst, 2010. "Applied Spatial Econometrics: Raising the Bar," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 9-28.
- Hendry, David F, 1980. "Econometrics-Alchemy or Science?," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 47(188), pages 387-406, November.
- Danilov, Dmitry & Magnus, J.R.Jan R., 2004. "On the harm that ignoring pretesting can cause," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 27-46, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Berlemann & Vera Jahn, 2016.
"Regional Importance of Mittelstand Firms and Innovation Performance,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(11), pages 1819-1833, November.
- Berlemann, Michael & Jahn, Vera, 2015. "Regional importance of Mittelstand firms and innovation performance," Beiträge zur Jahrestagung 2015 (Bayreuth) 140884, Verein für Socialpolitik, Ausschuss für Wirtschaftssysteme und Institutionenökonomik.
- Jahn, Vera, 2015. "The Importance of Mittelstand Firms for Regional Apprenticeship Activity - Lessons for Policy -," Working Paper 158/2015, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Hansen, Winslow D. & Naughton, Helen T., 2013. "The effects of a spruce bark beetle outbreak and wildfires on property values in the wildland–urban interface of south-central Alaska, USA," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 141-154.
- Jahn, Vera, 2017. "The Importance of Mittelstand Firms for Regional Apprenticeship Activity," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168260, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Carlos Daniel Navarro, 2015. "Migración y Desempleo: Un análisis espacial para el Noroeste Argentino," Working Papers 14, Instituto de Estudios Laborales y del Desarrollo Económico (IELDE) - Universidad Nacional de Salta - Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Jurídicas y Sociales.
More about this item
KeywordsLikelihood Ratio Test of Common Factor; Heteroscedasticity; Nonnormality; Endogeneity; Non-linearity;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:invreg:0030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julieta Llungo-Ortíz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aecrrea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.