Validity of EMH; A Case Study of KSE-100 Index
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cooray, Arusha. & Wickremasinghe, Guneratne., 2007.
"The efficiency of emerging stock markets: empirical evidence from the south asian region,"
Journal of Developing Areas,
Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 41(1), pages 171-183, September.
- Cooray, Arusha & Wickremasinghe, Guneratne, 2005. "The Efficiency of Emerging Stock Markets: Empirical Evidence from the South Asian Region," MPRA Paper 23626, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abraham Abraham, 2002. "Testing the Random Walk Behavior and Efficiency of the Gulf Stock Markets," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 37(3), pages 469-480, August.
- Eduardo Jose Araujo Lima & Benjamin Miranda Tabak, 2004. "Tests of the random walk hypothesis for equity markets: evidence from China, Hong Kong and Singapore," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 255-258.
- Abdul Haque & Hung-Chun Liu & Fakhar-Un-Nisa, 2011. "Testing the Weak Form Efficiency of Pakistani Stock Market (2000–2010)," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 1(4), pages 153-162.
More about this item
KeywordsKSE-100; shares; index; Random; Walk; Hypothesis; Informationally; weak;
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:ibajmb:0007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Irfan Ali Menon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sibaspk.html .