Corporate governance and information openness in Russian NGOs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2013. "Regression Analysis of Count Data," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107667273, December.
- L. Yakobson., 2012. "Economic Way of Thought and Legislation on Nonprofit Organizations," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 8.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Jörn-Steffen Pischke, 2009. "Mostly Harmless Econometrics: An Empiricist's Companion," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8769.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Shuang Chen, 2022. "The Positive Effect of Women’s Education on Fertility in Low-Fertility China," European Journal of Population, Springer;European Association for Population Studies, vol. 38(1), pages 125-161, March.
- Germeshausen, Robert, 2016.
"Effects of Attribute-Based Regulation on Technology Adoption - The Case of Feed-In Tariffs for Solar Photovoltaic,"
VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change
145712, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Germeshausen, Robert, 2018. "Effects of attribute-based regulation on technology adoption: The case of feed-in tariffs for solar photovoltaic," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-057, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Miguel Manjon & Zineb Aouni & Nathalie Crutzen, 2022. "Green and digital entrepreneurship in smart cities," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 68(2), pages 429-462, April.
- Lee, Guenwoo & Suzuki, Aya & Nam, Vu Hoang, 2019. "Effect of network-based targeting on the diffusion of good aquaculture practices among shrimp producers in Vietnam," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 1-1.
- H Zeynep Bulutgil & Neeraj Prasad, 2023. "Inequality, elections, and communal riots in India," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 60(4), pages 619-633, July.
- Emma Aguila & Jung Ho Park & Alma Vega, 2020. "Living Arrangements and Supplemental Income Programs for Older Adults in Mexico," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 57(4), pages 1345-1368, August.
- Bono, Pierre-Henri & David, Quentin & Desbordes, Rodolphe & Py, Loriane, 2022. "Metro infrastructure and metropolitan attractiveness," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C).
- Pierre-Henri Bono & Quentin Max David & Rodolphe Desbordes & Loriane Py, 2022. "Metro infrastructure and metropolitan attractiveness," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/355380, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Wright, Austin L. & Sonin, Konstantin & Driscoll, Jesse & Wilson, Jarnickae, 2020.
"Poverty and economic dislocation reduce compliance with COVID-19 shelter-in-place protocols,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 544-554.
- Austin L. Wright & Konstantin Sonin & Jesse Driscoll & Jarnickae Wilson, 2020. "Poverty and Economic Dislocation Reduce Compliance with COVID-19 Shelter-in-Place Protocols," Working Papers 2020-40, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Sonin, Konstantin & Wright, Austin L. & Driscoll, Jesse & Wilson, Jarnickae, 2020. "Poverty and Economic Dislocation Reduce Compliance with COVID-19 Shelter-in-Place Protocols," CEPR Discussion Papers 14618, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guido de Blasio & Daniela Vuri, 2019. "Effects of the Joint Custody Law in Italy," Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 16(3), pages 479-514, September.
- Alston Lee J. & Mueller Bernardo, 2018. "Priests, Conflicts and Property Rights: the Impacts on Tenancy and Land Use in Brazil," Man and the Economy, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-26, June.
- Luiz Paulo Fávero & Joseph F. Hair & Rafael de Freitas Souza & Matheus Albergaria & Talles V. Brugni, 2021. "Zero-Inflated Generalized Linear Mixed Models: A Better Way to Understand Data Relationships," Mathematics, MDPI, vol. 9(10), pages 1-28, May.
- MacDonald, Peter, 2013. "Labour substitution and the scope for military outsourcing," MPRA Paper 46688, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matteo Migheli, 2021. "Green purchasing: the effect of parenthood and gender," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 23(7), pages 10576-10600, July.
- Sant’Anna, Pedro H.C. & Zhao, Jun, 2020.
"Doubly robust difference-in-differences estimators,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 219(1), pages 101-122.
- Pedro H. C. Sant'Anna & Jun B. Zhao, 2018. "Doubly Robust Difference-in-Differences Estimators," Papers 1812.01723, arXiv.org, revised May 2020.
- Marie Bjørneby & Annette Alstadsæter & Kjetil Telle, 2018.
"Collusive tax evasion by employers and employees. Evidence from a randomized fi eld experiment in Norway,"
891, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Marie Bjørneby & Annette Alstadsæter & Kjetil Telle, 2018. "Collusive Tax Evasion by Employers and Employees: Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment in Norway," CESifo Working Paper Series 7381, CESifo.
- David S. Lee & Justin McCrary & Marcelo J. Moreira & Jack Porter, 2022.
"Valid t-Ratio Inference for IV,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 112(10), pages 3260-3290, October.
- David S. Lee & Justin McCrary & Marcelo J. Moreira & Jack Porter, 2020. "Valid t-ratio Inference for IV," Papers 2010.05058, arXiv.org.
- David S. Lee & Justin McCrary & Marcelo J. Moreira & Jack R. Porter, 2021. "Valid t-ratio Inference for IV," NBER Working Papers 29124, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David S. Lee & Justin McCrary & Marcelo J. Moreira & Jack R. Porter, 2021. "Valid t-ratio Inference for IV," Working Papers 2021-69, Princeton University. Economics Department..
- Knack, Steve & Xu, Lixin Colin, 2017.
"Unbundling institutions for external finance: Worldwide firm-level evidence,"
Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 215-232.
- Knack,Stephen & Xu,L. Colin, 2015. "Unbundling institutions for external finance : worldwide firm-level evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7287, The World Bank.
- Martin Schlotter & Guido Schwerdt & Ludger Woessmann, 2011.
"Econometric methods for causal evaluation of education policies and practices: a non-technical guide,"
Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 109-137.
- Martin Schlotter & Guido Schwerdt & Ludger Woessmann, 2009. "Econometric Methods for Causal Evaluation of Education Policies and Practices: A Non-Technical Guide," CESifo Working Paper Series 2877, CESifo.
- Schlotter, Martin & Schwerdt, Guido & Woessmann, Ludger, 2010. "Econometric Methods for Causal Evaluation of Education Policies and Practices: A Non-Technical Guide," IZA Discussion Papers 4725, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Schlotter, Martin & Schwerdt, Guido & Wößmann, Ludger, 2011. "Econometric methods for causal evaluation of education policies and practices: A non-technical guide," Munich Reprints in Economics 19780, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Mónica L. Caudillo, 2019. "Advanced School Progression Relative to Age and Early Family Formation in Mexico," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 56(3), pages 863-890, June.
More about this item
KeywordsNGO; transparency; openness; corporate governance; board of trustees; supervisory board;
All these keywords.
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:apltrx:0421. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://appliedeconometrics.cemi.rssi.ru/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Anatoly Peresetsky (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://appliedeconometrics.cemi.rssi.ru/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.