National IQ and National Productivity: The Hive Mind Across Asia
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azam, Sardor, 2017.
"A cross-country empirical test of cognitive abilities and innovation nexus,"
International Journal of Educational Development,
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 128-136.
- Azam, Sardor, 2017. "A cross-country empirical test of cognitive abilities and innovation nexus," MPRA Paper 76922, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Salahodjaev, Raufhon & Azam, Sardor, 2015. "IQ and the Weight of Nations," MPRA Paper 66144, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Potrafke, Niklas, 2012.
"Intelligence and corruption,"
Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 109-112.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2011. "Intelligence and Corruption," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-36, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Potrafke, Niklas, 2012. "Intelligence and corruption," Munich Reprints in Economics 19275, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Madsen, Jakob B., 2016.
"Barriers to Prosperity: Parasitic and Infectious Diseases, IQ, and Economic Development,"
Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 172-187.
- Jakob B Madsen, 2015. "Barriers to Prosperity: Parasitic and Infectious Diseases, IQ and Economic Development," Monash Economics Working Papers 01-15, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Salahodjaev, Raufhon & Yuldashev, Oybek, 2016. "Intelligence and greenhouse gas emissions: Introducing Intelligence Kuznets curve," MPRA Paper 68997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- R. Hafer & Garett Jones, 2015. "Are entrepreneurship and cognitive skills related? Some international evidence," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 283-298, February.
- Oasis Kodila-Tedika, 2014.
"Governance and Intelligence: Empirical Analysis from African Data,"
Journal of African Development,
African Finance and Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 83-97.
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis, 2012. "Governance and Intelligence: Empirical Analysis from African Data," MPRA Paper 39937, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Salahodjaev, Raufhon, 2016. "Intelligence and deforestation: International data," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 20-27.
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis & Mutascu, Mihai, 2014.
"Tax Revenues and Intelligence: A Cross-Sectional Evidence,"
57581, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oasis Kodila-Tedika & Mihai Mutascu, 2015. "Tax Revenues and Intelligence: A Cross-Sectional Evidence," Working Papers halshs-01101559, HAL.
- Jones, Garett, 2012. "Cognitive skill and technology diffusion: An empirical test," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 444-460.
- Isaac Kalonda-Kanyama & Oasis Kodila-Tedika, 2012.
"Quality of Institutions : Does Intelligence Matter?,"
WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS
201206, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2012.
- Isaac Kalonda-Kanyama & Oasis Kodila-Tedika, 2012. "Quality of Institutions: Does Intelligence Matter?," Working Papers 308, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis & Sackey, Frank Gyimah, 2016. "Do Leaders' Characteristics and Regime Transitions in Africa Matter for Citizens' Health Status?," IZA Discussion Papers 10338, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:eee:soceco:v:69:y:2017:i:c:p:83-91 is not listed on IDEAS
- Burhan, Nik Ahmad Sufian & Sidek, Abdul Halim & Kurniawan, Yohan & Mohamad, Mohd Rosli, 2014. "Has Globalization Triggered Collective Impact of National Intelligence on Economic Growth?," MPRA Paper 77316, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pérez-Centeno, Víctor, 2017. ""It takes three to tango": Brain, cognition and entrepreneurial enhancement," Working Papers 02/17, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
More about this item
KeywordsHuman capital; Institutions; Economic Growth; Intelligence;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbadr:0003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Susan M. Torres). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eradbph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.