Manager’s decision-making in organizations empirical analysis of bureaucratic vs. learning approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marko Pahor & Miha Škerlavaj & Vlado Dimovski, 2007. "The Network Perspective To Organizational Learning — A Comparison Of Two Companies," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Knowledge Management Innovation, Technology and Cultures, chapter 6, pages 65-79 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Barr, Jason & Saraceno, Francesco, 2009.
"Organization, learning and cooperation,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1-2), pages 39-53, May.
- Jason Barr & Francesco Saraceno, 2004. "Organization, Learning and Cooperation," Working Papers hal-01065495, HAL.
- Jason Barr & Francesco Saraceno, 2009. "Organization, learning and cooperation," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/9832, Sciences Po.
- Jason Barr & Francesco Saraceno, 2004. "Organization, Learning and Cooperation," Computational Economics 0402001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jason Barr & Francesco Saraceno, 2009. "Organization, learning and cooperation," Post-Print hal-01052800, HAL.
- Jason Barr & Francesco Saraceno, 2004. "Organization, Learning and Cooperation," Sciences Po publications 2004-001, Sciences Po.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/9832 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsorganizational learning; manager’s decision making; bureaucracy;
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rfe:zbefri:v:28:y:2010:i:1:p:135-163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antica Sergovic). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efrijhr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.