Modeling the Firm as an Artificial Neural Network
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sgroi, D., 2003. "Using Neural Networks to Model Bounded Rationality in Interactive Decision-Making," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0339, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Chung-Ming Kuan, 2006. "Artificial Neural Networks," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 06-A010, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Chang, Myong-Hun & Harrington, Joseph Jr., 2006. "Agent-Based Models of Organizations," Handbook of Computational Economics,in: Leigh Tesfatsion & Kenneth L. Judd (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 26, pages 1273-1337 Elsevier.
- Barr, Jason & Saraceno, Francesco, 2009.
"Organization, learning and cooperation,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1-2), pages 39-53, May.
- Jason Barr & Francesco Saraceno, 2004. "Organization, Learning and Cooperation," Sciences Po publications 2004-001, Sciences Po.
- Jason Barr & Francesco Saraceno, 2004. "Organization, Learning and Cooperation," Computational Economics 0402001, EconWPA.
- Jason Barr & Francesco Saraceno, 2009. "Organization, learning and cooperation," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/9832, Sciences Po.
- Jason Barr & Francesco Saraceno, 2004. "Organization, Learning and Cooperation," Working Papers hal-01065495, HAL.
- Jason Barr & Francesco Saraceno, 2009. "Organization, learning and cooperation," Post-Print hal-01052800, HAL.
- Barr, Jason & Saraceno, Francesco, 2005. "Cournot competition, organization and learning," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 277-295, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fioretti, Guido, 2006.
"Recognising investment opportunities at the onset of recoveries,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 69-84, June.
- Guido Fioretti, "undated". "Recognizing Investment Opportunities at the Onset of Recoveries," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 07, Society for Computational Economics.
- Guido Fioretti, 2002. "Recognizing Investment Opportunities at the Onset of Recoveries," Macroeconomics 0207008, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordsneural networks; information processing; firm learning; agent-based;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2005-11-12 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CMP-2005-11-12 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ICT-2005-11-12 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-MIC-2005-11-12 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:run:wpaper:2005-011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vlad Manole). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edrutus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.