Modeling the Firm as an Artificial Neural Network
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sgroi, D., 2003. "Using Neural Networks to Model Bounded Rationality in Interactive Decision-Making," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0339, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Chung-Ming Kuan, 2006. "Artificial Neural Networks," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 06-A010, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Chang, Myong-Hun & Harrington, Joseph Jr., 2006. "Agent-Based Models of Organizations," Handbook of Computational Economics,in: Leigh Tesfatsion & Kenneth L. Judd (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 26, pages 1273-1337 Elsevier.
- Barr, Jason & Saraceno, Francesco, 2009.
"Organization, learning and cooperation,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1-2), pages 39-53, May.
- Jason Barr & Francesco Saraceno, 2004. "Organization, Learning and Cooperation," Sciences Po publications 2004-001, Sciences Po.
- Jason Barr & Francesco Saraceno, 2009. "Organization, learning and cooperation," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/9832, Sciences Po.
- Jason Barr & Francesco Saraceno, 2009. "Organization, learning and cooperation," Post-Print hal-01052800, HAL.
- Jason Barr & Francesco Saraceno, 2004. "Organization, Learning and Cooperation," Computational Economics 0402001, EconWPA.
- Jason Barr & Francesco Saraceno, 2004. "Organization, Learning and Cooperation," Working Papers hal-01065495, HAL.
- Barr, Jason & Saraceno, Francesco, 2005. "Cournot competition, organization and learning," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 277-295, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fioretti, Guido, 2006.
"Recognising investment opportunities at the onset of recoveries,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 69-84, June.
- Guido Fioretti, "undated". "Recognizing Investment Opportunities at the Onset of Recoveries," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 07, Society for Computational Economics.
- Guido Fioretti, 2002. "Recognizing Investment Opportunities at the Onset of Recoveries," Macroeconomics 0207008, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordsneural networks; information processing; firm learning; agent-based;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2005-11-12 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CMP-2005-11-12 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ICT-2005-11-12 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-MIC-2005-11-12 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:run:wpaper:2005-011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vlad Manole). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edrutus.html .