Non-linear Panel Data Analysis for Capital Structure and Its Impact on Profitability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arellano, Manuel & Bover, Olympia, 1995.
"Another look at the instrumental variable estimation of error-components models,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 29-51, July.
- M Arellano & O Bover, 1990. "Another Look at the Instrumental Variable Estimation of Error-Components Models," CEP Discussion Papers dp0007, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Huang, Guihai & Song, Frank M., 2006. "The determinants of capital structure: Evidence from China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 14-36.
- Paulo J. Maçãs Nunes & Zélia M. Serrasqueiro & Tiago N. Sequeira, 2007. "Profitability in Portuguese service industries: a panel data approach," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(5), pages 693-707, May.
- Blundell, Richard & Bond, Stephen, 1998.
"Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 115-143, August.
- R Blundell & Steven Bond, "undated". "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data model," Economics Papers W14&104., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Blundell, R. & Bond, S., 1995. "Initial Conditions and Moment Restrictions in Dynamic Panel Data Models," Economics Papers 104, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Richard Blundell & Stephen Bond, 1995. "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models," IFS Working Papers W95/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Francesco Nucci & Alberto F. Pozzolo & Fabiano Schivardi, 2005. "Is Firm's Productivity Related to its Financial Structure? Evidence from Microeconomic Data," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 95(1), pages 269-290, January-F.
- Laurent Weill, 2008.
"Leverage and Corporate Performance: Does Institutional Environment Matter?,"
Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 251-265, March.
- Laurent Weill, 2008. "Leverage and corporate performance: does institutional environment matter?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/14343, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Michael L. Lemmon & Michael R. Roberts & Jaime F. Zender, 2008. "Back to the Beginning: Persistence and the Cross‐Section of Corporate Capital Structure," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 63(4), pages 1575-1608, August.
- Margaritis, Dimitris & Psillaki, Maria, 2010. "Capital structure, equity ownership and firm performance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 621-632, March.
- Fadzlan Sufian & Royfaizal Razali Chong, 2008. "Determinants of Bank Profitability in a Developing Economy: Empirical Evidence from the Philipinnes," Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, vol. 4(2), pages 91-112.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rfb:journl:v:08:y:2016:i:1:p:021-036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tatu Lucian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ffasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.