The impact of capital-structure choice on firm performance: empirical evidence from Egypt
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tarek Ibrahim Eldomiaty & Mohamed Hashem Rashwan & Mohamed Bahaa El Din & Waleed Tayel, 2016. "Firm, industry and economic determinants of working capital at risk," International Journal of Financial Engineering (IJFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 3(04), pages 1-29, December.
- repec:hur:ijaraf:v:8:y:2018:i:4:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mup:actaun:actaun_2019067030853 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rnd:arjebs:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:54-74 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gei:jnlfer:v:2:y:2017:i:1:p:16-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:abr:ociacr:v:5:y:2018:i:4:p:697-705 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rbs:ijbrss:v:6:y:2017:i:1:p:89-105 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:10:p:3373-:d:171177 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:44:y:2018:i:c:p:297-308 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spd:journl:v:68:y:2018:i:1:p:43-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ibn:ijefaa:v:11:y:2019:i:3:p:127-135 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:asi:aeafrj:2019:p:864-874 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sakshi Khanna & Amit Srivastava & Yajulu Medury, 2016. "A study of capital structure dynamics on the value of Indian firms using panel threshold regression model," International Journal of Management Practice, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(1), pages 40-55.
- Yakubu, Ibrahim Nandom & Alhassan, Mohammed Mubarik & Mikhail, Abdul Azeez & Alhassan, Abdul-Nasiru Iddrisu, 2017. "Commercial Banks Performance in Ghana: Does Capital Structure Matter?," MPRA Paper 95115, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Addaney & Samuel Baffour Awuah & Akosua Afriyie, 2016. "Debt management and the performance of small scale enterprises in the Kumasi metropolis of Ghana," Journal of Asian Business Strategy, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(5), pages 101-112, May.
- Miglo, Anton, 2004. "Pecking order theory for government finance," MPRA Paper 89017, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2018.
- repec:jfr:ijfr11:v:10:y:2019:i:1:p:68-85 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ibn:ijefaa:v:11:y:2019:i:3:p:99-126 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jubaedah & Ivan Yulivan & Abdul Razak Abdul Hadi, 2016. "The Influence of Financial Performance, Capital Structure and Macroeconomic Factors on Firm¡¯s Value ¨C Evidence from Textile Companies at Indonesia Stock Exchange," Applied Finance and Accounting, Redfame publishing, vol. 2(2), pages 18-29, August.
- repec:eco:journ1:2018-06-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eco:journ1:2018-03-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eco:journ1:2018-06-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dug:actaec:y:2017:i:6:p:351-364 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rfh:bbejor:v:6:y:2017:i:2:p:58-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jrisks:v:7:y:2019:i:1:p:20-:d:208080 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCapital structure; Business performance; Accounting; Egypt;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:jrfpps:v:10:y:2009:i:5:p:477-487. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.