Empirical Comparison of Robust Portfolios’ Investment Effects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ravi Jagannathan & Tongshu Ma, 2003.
"Risk Reduction in Large Portfolios: Why Imposing the Wrong Constraints Helps,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 58(4), pages 1651-1684, August.
- Ravi Jagannathan & Tongshu Ma, 2002. "Risk Reduction in Large Portfolios: Why Imposing the Wrong Constraints Helps," NBER Working Papers 8922, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beatriz Vaz de Melo Mendes & Ricardo Pereira Camara Leal, 2005. "Robust multivariate modeling in finance," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(2), pages 95-106, April.
- C Papahristodoulou & E Dotzauer, 2004.
"Optimal portfolios using linear programming models,"
Journal of the Operational Research Society,
Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 55(11), pages 1169-1177, November.
- Christos Papahristodoulou & Erik Dotzauer, 2005. "Optimal portfolios using linear programming models," Finance 0505006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Schäfer Juliane & Strimmer Korbinian, 2005. "A Shrinkage Approach to Large-Scale Covariance Matrix Estimation and Implications for Functional Genomics," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-32, November.
- Ledoit, Olivier & Wolf, Michael, 2003.
"Improved estimation of the covariance matrix of stock returns with an application to portfolio selection,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 603-621, December.
- Wolf, Michael & Ledoit, Olivier, 2000. "Improved estimation of the covariance matrix of stock returns with an application to portfolio selection," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 10089, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Olivier Ledoit & Michael Wolf, 2001. "Improved estimation of the covariance matrix of stock returns with an application to portofolio selection," Economics Working Papers 586, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Luigi Grossi & Fabrizio Laurini, 2011. "Robust estimation of efficient mean–variance frontiers," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 5(1), pages 3-22, April.
- Khan, Jafar A. & Van Aelst, Stefan & Zamar, Ruben H., 2007. "Robust Linear Model Selection Based on Least Angle Regression," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 1289-1299, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rfb:journl:v:05:y:2013:i:1:p:047-061. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tatu Lucian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ffasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.