Effect of Equity Financing Options on Financial Performance of Non-Financial Firms Listed at the Nairobi Securities Exchange, Kenya
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kristoffer J. Glover & Gerhard Hambusch, 2014.
"The trade-off theory revisited: on the effect of operating leverage,"
International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(1), pages 2-22, January.
- Kristoffer Glover & Gerhard Hambusch, 2013. "The Trade-off Theory Revisited: On the Effect of Operating Leverage," Research Paper Series 329, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Sebastian Ofumbia Uremadu & Rapuluchukwu Uchenna Efobi, 2012. "The Impact of Capital Structure and Liquidity on Corporate Returns in Nigeria: Evidence from Manufacturing Firms," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 2(3), pages 1-16, July.
- Raza, Muhammad Wajid, 2013. "Affect of financial leverage on firm performance. Empirical evidence from Karachi Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 50383, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Correia, Ricardo & Población, Javier, 2015. "A structural model with Explicit Distress," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 112-130.
- Zaher Abdel Fattah Al-Slehat, 2020. "Impact of Financial Leverage, Size and Assets Structure on Firm Value: Evidence from Industrial Sector, Jordan," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 13(1), pages 109-120, January.
- Sebastain Ofumba Uremadu & Onuegbu Onyekachi, 2018. "The Impact of Capital Structure on Corporate Performance in Nigeria: A Quantitative Study of Consumer Goods Sector," Current Investigations in Agriculture and Current Research, Lupine Publishers, LLC, vol. 5(4), pages 697-705, November.
- Correia, Ricardo & Dubiel-Teleszynski, Tomasz & Población, Javier, 2019. "Anticipating individual bank rescues," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 345-360.
- Jamie A. Anderson-Parson & Terrill R. Keasler & Robin T. Byerly, 2015. "Bond Indenture Consent Solicitations as a Debt Management Tool," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 1-14, July.
- Godsday Okoro Edesiri, 2014. "Financial Leverage Behaviour and Firm Performance: Evidence from Publicly Quoted Companies in Nigeria," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 10(4), pages 99-106, August.
- Irene Wei Kiong Ting & Hooi Hooi Lean & Qian Long Kweh & Noor Azlinna Azizan, 2016. "Managerial overconfidence, government intervention and corporate financing decision," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 12(1), pages 4-24, February.
- Glover, Kristoffer J. & Hambusch, Gerhard, 2016. "Leveraged investments and agency conflicts when cash flows are mean reverting," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 1-21.
- Babatunde Yusuf & Akinwunmi Onafalujo & Khadijah Idowu & Yusuf Soyebo, 2014. "Capital Structure and Profitability of Quoted Firms: The Nigerian Perspective (2000-2011)," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0202135, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Zahoor Hussain Javed & Huma Huma Rao & Bader Akram & Muhammad Fayyaz Nazir, 2015. "Effect of Financial Leverage on Performance of the Firms: Empirical Evidence from Pakistan," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 65(1-2), pages 87-95, January-M.
More about this item
Keywordsequity; common stock; retained earnings; return on assets; return on equity;
All these keywords.
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rfa:aefjnl:v:5:y:2018:i:4:p:160-173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cepflch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Redfame publishing (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cepflch.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.