Affect of financial leverage on firm performance. Empirical evidence from Karachi Stock Exchange
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad Wajid Raza & Hassan Muhsin, 2013.
"Financial Liberalization and Macroeconomic Performance: Empirical Evidence from Selected Asian Countries,"
International Journal of Financial Economics, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 1(1), pages 16-27.
- Raza, Muhammad Wajid & Mohsin, Hasan M, 2011. "Financial liberalization and macroeconomic performance, empirical evidence from selected Asian countries," MPRA Paper 34559, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Oct 2011.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zaher Abdel Fattah Al-Slehat, 2020. "Impact of Financial Leverage, Size and Assets Structure on Firm Value: Evidence from Industrial Sector, Jordan," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 13(1), pages 109-120, January.
- Zahoor Hussain Javed & Huma Huma Rao & Bader Akram & Muhammad Fayyaz Nazir, 2015. "Effect of Financial Leverage on Performance of the Firms: Empirical Evidence from Pakistan," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 65(1-2), pages 87-95, January-M.
- Godsday Okoro Edesiri, 2014. "Financial Leverage Behaviour and Firm Performance: Evidence from Publicly Quoted Companies in Nigeria," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 10(4), pages 99-106, August.
- Benter Omollo Achieng & Willy Muturi & Joshua Wanjare, 2018. "Effect of Equity Financing Options on Financial Performance of Non-Financial Firms Listed at the Nairobi Securities Exchange, Kenya," Applied Economics and Finance, Redfame publishing, vol. 5(4), pages 160-173, July.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial leverage; Capital structure; Return on Assets; Debt to Equity; Picking Order Theory;
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
- M16 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - International Business Administration
- M19 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CWA-2013-10-18 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:50383. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.