Cost Benefit Analysis of UNESCO World Heritage Site Designation in Nova Scotia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruno S. Frey & Lasse Steiner, 2010.
"World Heritage List: does it make sense?,"
IEW - Working Papers
484, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Lasse Steiner, 2010. "World Heritage List: Does It Make Sense?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2010-11, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Bruno S. Frey & Lasse Steiner, 2010. "World Heritage List: Does it Make Sense?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3078, CESifo Group Munich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:67-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Wuepper & Marc Patry, 2017. "The World Heritage list: Which sites promote the brand? A big data spatial econometrics approach," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 41(1), pages 1-21, February.
More about this item
KeywordsWorld Heritage designation; UNESCO; Tourism;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ren:journl:v:4:y:2012:i:2:p:247-273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr. Jerzy (Jurek) Konieczny). General contact details of provider: http://www.rcfea.org/ .