Cost Benefit Analysis of UNESCO World Heritage Site Designation in Nova Scotia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruno S. Frey & Lasse Steiner, 2010.
"World Heritage List: does it make sense?,"
IEW - Working Papers
484, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Lasse Steiner, 2010. "World Heritage List: Does it Make Sense?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3078, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Lasse Steiner, 2010. "World Heritage List: Does It Make Sense?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2010-11, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:67-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Wuepper & Marc Patry, 2017. "The World Heritage list: Which sites promote the brand? A big data spatial econometrics approach," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 41(1), pages 1-21, February.
More about this item
KeywordsWorld Heritage designation; UNESCO; Tourism;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ren:journl:v:4:y:2012:i:2:p:247-273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr. Jerzy (Jurek) Konieczny). General contact details of provider: http://www.rcfea.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.