Effects Of Governance On Corporate Ethics: A Cross-Country Investigation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin Morrell, 2006. "Governance, Ethics and the National Health Service," Public Money & Management, Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy, vol. 26(1), pages 55-62, January.
- Matt Andrews, 2008. "The Good Governance Agenda: Beyond Indicators without Theory," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(4), pages 379-407.
- J. Saee, 2005. "Societal Ethics and Legal System Facing Contemporary Marketing Strategies : An Australian Insight," Post-Print hal-00185483, HAL.
- Scott Fleming & Mike McNamee, 2005. "The ethics of corporate governance in public sector organizations," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 135-144, March.
- Mark Schwartz, 2012. "The State of Business Ethics in Israel: A Light Unto the Nations?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 105(4), pages 429-446, February.
- Kevin Morrell, 2006. "Governance, Ethics and the National Health Service," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 55-62, January.
- Kaufmann, Daniel & Kraay, Aart & Zoido-Lobaton, Pablo, 1999. "Aggregating governance indicators," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2195, The World Bank.
- Adrian Grosanu & Paula Ramona Rachisan & Sorin Romulus Berinde, 2012. "Creative Accounting, An Expression Of The Disconnection Between Accounting And Taxation," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(14), pages 1-5.
More about this item
Keywordsethical behaviour; governance indicators; control of corruption; rule of law; cross-country survey;
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
- M48 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- M49 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rej:journl:v:16:y:2013:i:50:p:3-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Radu Lupu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.