Determinants of Dividend Payout Policy: A Case of Pakistan Engineering Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- M. J. Gordon, 1963. "Optimal Investment And Financing Policy," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 18(2), pages 264-272, May.
- Jensen, Gerald R. & Solberg, Donald P. & Zorn, Thomas S., 1992. "Simultaneous Determination of Insider Ownership, Debt, and Dividend Policies," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(02), pages 247-263, June.
- Varouj Aivazian & Laurence Booth & Sean Cleary, 2003. "Do Emerging Market Firms Follow Different Dividend Policies From U.S. Firms?," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 26(3), pages 371-387.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rihanat Idowu Abdulkadir & Nur Adiana Hiau Abdullah & Wong Woei-Chyuan, 2015. "Dividend Policy Changes in The Pre-, Mid-, and Post-Financial Crisis: Evidence from The Nigerian Stock Market," Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, vol. 11(2), pages 103-126.
- Rembulan Rahmadia Fitri & Muhamad Nadratuzzaman Hosen & Syafaat Muhari, 2016. "Analysis of Factors that Impact Dividend Payout Ratio on Listed Companies at Jakarta Islamic Index," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 6(2), pages 87-97, April.
- Imran, Kashif & Usman, Muhammad & Nishat, Muhammad, 2013. "Banks dividend policy: Evidence from Pakistan," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 88-90.
- Adesina Olugoke Oladipupo & Peter Okoeguale Ibadin, 2013. "Does Working Capital Management Matter in Dividend Policy Decision? Empirical Evidence from Nigeria," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 4(4), pages 140-145, October.
More about this item
Keywordsdividend payouts; agency problem; engineering sector;
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rej:journl:v:14:y:2011:i:41:p:47-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Radu Lupu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frasero.html .