Endogenous Money, Inflation and Welfare
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Finn Kydland & Espen Henriksen, 2005. "Endogenous Money, Inflation and Welfare," 2005 Meeting Papers 919, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Espen Henriksen & Finn Kydland, 2009. "Code and data files for "Endogenous Money, Inflation and Welfare"," Computer Codes 07-125, Review of Economic Dynamics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Seater, John J., 1985. "On the construction of marginal federal personal and social security tax rates in the U.S," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 121-135, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen M. Miller & Luis F. Martins & Rangan Gupta, 2014.
"A Time-Varying Approach of the US Welfare Cost of Inflation,"
201419, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Stephen M. Miller & Luis F. Martins & Rangan Gupta, 2014. "A Time-Varying Approach of the US Welfare Cost of Inflation," Working papers 2014-11, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:jmacro:v:54:y:2017:i:pb:p:149-160 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-474 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wen, Yi, 2015. "Money, liquidity and welfare," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 1-24.
- Dressler, Scott, 2016. "A long-run, short-run, and politico-economic analysis of the welfare costs of inflation," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 47(PB), pages 255-269.
- H. Murat Ozbilgin, 2010. "Welfare Gains from Disinflation in an Economy With Currency Substitution (Para Ikamesinin Oldugu Bir Ekonomide Enflasyonun Dusurulmesinden Kaynaklanan Refah Kazanimlari)," Working Papers 1009, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Dressler, Scott J. & Kersting, Erasmus K., 2015.
"Excess reserves and economic activity,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 17-31.
- Scott J. Dressler & Erasmus Kersting, 2013. "Excess Reserves and Economic Activity," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 24, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Yi Wen, 2012. "Liquidity and welfare," Working Papers 2012-037, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Özbilgin, Murat H., 2012. "Currency substitution, inflation, and welfare," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 358-369.
- Coleman, Simeon, 2012. "Where Does the Axe Fall? Inflation Dynamics and Poverty Rates: Regional and Sectoral Evidence for Ghana," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(12), pages 2454-2467.
More about this item
KeywordsEndogenous money; Welfare cost of inflation; Transaction technologies; Seigniorage; Marginal cost of public funds;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:issued:07-125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .