Responding to Customer Behaviour in Real Time: From Campaign Management to Marketing Automation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Labrecque, Lauren I. & Markos, Ereni & Milne, George R., 2011. "Online Personal Branding: Processes, Challenges, and Implications," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 37-50.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Pera, Rebecca & Viglia, Giampaolo & Furlan, Roberto, 2016. "Who Am I? How Compelling Self-storytelling Builds Digital Personal Reputation," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 44-55.
- Markos, Ereni & Labrecque, Lauren I. & Milne, George R., 2018. "A New Information Lens: The Self-concept and Exchange Context as a Means to Understand Information Sensitivity of Anonymous and Personal Identifying Information," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 46-62.
- Manel Khedher, 2019. "Conceptualizing and researching personal branding effects on the employability," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 26(2), pages 99-109, March.
- Wioleta Kucharska & Len Tiu Wright, 2017.
"Consumer social network brand identification and personal branding. How do social network users choose among brand sites?,"
Cogent Business & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 1315879-131, January.
- Wioleta Kucharska, 2016. "Consumer Social Network Brand Identification And Personal Branding. How Do Social Network Users Choose Among Brand Sites?," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 39, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Weinberg, Bruce D. & de Ruyter, Ko & Dellarocas, Chrysanthos & Buck, Michael & Keeling, Debbie Isobel, 2013. "Destination Social Business: Exploring an Organization's Journey with Social Media, Collaborative Community and Expressive Individuality," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 299-310.
- Ilenia Confente & Wioleta Kucharska, 2021. "Company versus consumer performance: does brand community identification foster brand loyalty and the consumer’s personal brand?," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 28(1), pages 8-31, January.
- Smith, Andrew N. & Fischer, Eileen & Yongjian, Chen, 2012. "How Does Brand-related User-generated Content Differ across YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter?," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 102-113.
- Kunal Swani & Lauren I. Labrecque, 2020. "Like, Comment, or Share? Self-presentation vs. brand relationships as drivers of social media engagement choices," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 279-298, September.
- Andrew N. Smith & Eileen Fischer, 2021. "Pay attention, please! Person brand building in organized online attention economies," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 258-279, March.
- Joanna Paliszkiewicz & Magdalena Madra-Sawicka, 2016. "Impression Management in Social Media: The Example of LinkedIn," Management, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 11(3), pages 203-212.
- Swani, Kunal & Milne, George R. & Miller, Elizabeth G., 2021. "Social media services branding: The use of corporate brand names," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 785-797.
- Alessandra Mazzei & Alfonsa Butera, 2016. "Brand consistent behavior of employees on social media: the role of social media governance and policies," MERCATI E COMPETITIVIT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(4), pages 85-106.
- Ali Osman Uymaz, 2016. "The Influence of Transformational Leadership on Personal Branding through the Learning Organization and Consideration of Future Consequences," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 6(3), pages 1-16, March.
- Andrew N. Smith & Eileen Fischer, 0. "Pay attention, please! Person brand building in organized online attention economies," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-22.
- Audrezet, Alice & de Kerviler, Gwarlann & Guidry Moulard, Julie, 2020. "Authenticity under threat: When social media influencers need to go beyond self-presentation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 557-569.
- Baştuğ, Sedat & Yercan, Funda, 2021. "An explanatory approach to assess resilience: An evaluation of competitive priorities for logistics organizations," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 156-166.
- Labrecque, Lauren I. & vor dem Esche, Jonas & Mathwick, Charla & Novak, Thomas P. & Hofacker, Charles F., 2013. "Consumer Power: Evolution in the Digital Age," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 257-269.
- Erz, Antonia & Heeris Christensen, Anna-Bertha, 2018. "Transforming Consumers Into Brands: Tracing Transformation Processes of the Practice of Blogging," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 69-82.
- Vilnai-Yavetz, Iris & Tifferet, Sigal, 2015. "A Picture Is Worth a Thousand Words: Segmenting Consumers by Facebook Profile Images," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 53-69.
- Dumont, Guillaume & Ots, Mart, 2020. "Social dynamics and stakeholder relationships in personal branding," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 118-128.
More about this item
KeywordsAnalytical Intelligence; Communication; Digital Marketing; Customer Interaction; Relevant Information; Client Data;
All these keywords.
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rdc:journl:v:9:y:2018:i:2:p:25-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theodor Valentin Purcarea) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Theodor Valentin Purcarea to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.distribution-magazine.eu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.