Governance and Risk Management: Empirical Evidence from Malaysia and Egypt
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hameeda Abu Hussain, 2012. "Risk management practices of conventional and Islamic banks in Bahrain," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 13(3), pages 215-239, May.
- Abul Hassan, 2009. "Risk management practices of Islamic banks of Brunei Darussalam," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(1), pages 23-37, January.
- Tariq H. Ismail, 2012. "Internal auditors' perception about their role in risk management audit in Egyptian banking sector," International Journal of Economics and Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(2), pages 196-220.
- Elgari, Mohamed Ali, 2003. "Credit Risk In Islamic Banking And Finance," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 10, pages 2-25.
- Hussein A. Hassan Al-Tamimi & Faris Mohammed Al-Mazrooei, 2007. "Banks' risk management: a comparison study of UAE national and foreign banks," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(4), pages 394-409, August.
- Mohamed Ali Trabelsi, 2011.
"The impact of the financial crisis on the global economy: can the Islamic financial system help?,"
Journal of Risk Finance,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 12(1), pages 15-25, January.
- Trabelsi, Mohamed Ali, 2011. "The impact of the financial crisis on the global economy: Can the Islamic financial system help?," MPRA Paper 81260, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Jemma Dridi & Maher Hasan, 2010. "The Effects of the Global Crisison Islamic and Conventional Banks; A Comparative Study," IMF Working Papers 10/201, International Monetary Fund.
- Patrick Imam & Kangni Kpodar, 2010. "Good for Growth?," Post-Print halshs-00673459, HAL.
- Edib Smolo & Abbas Mirakhor, 2010. "The global financial crisis and its implications for the Islamic financial industry," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(4), pages 372-385, November.
- Salina H. Kassim & M. Shabri Abd. Majid, 2010. "Impact of financial shocks on Islamic banks: Malaysian evidence during 1997 and 2007 financial crises," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(4), pages 291-305, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:jbkreg:v:19:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1057_s41261-017-0046-z is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRisk management; governance; Islamic banks; Basel II; Malaysia; Egypt;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rbs:ijfbss:v:2:y:2013:i:3:p:21-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Senol Emir). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssbffea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.