Risk management practices of Islamic banks of Brunei Darussalam
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asha Singh, 2015. "Effect of Credit Risk Management on Private and Public Sector Banks in India," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 5(1), pages 97-106, January.
- Rajeshwar Sirpal, 2009. "Methods of payment and foreign-exchange risk management among firms in Brunei Darussalam," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(4), pages 377-392, August.
- Mohamed Ali Trabelsi, 2011.
"The impact of the financial crisis on the global economy: can the Islamic financial system help?,"
Journal of Risk Finance,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 12(1), pages 15-25, January.
- Trabelsi, Mohamed Ali, 2011. "The impact of the financial crisis on the global economy: Can the Islamic financial system help?," MPRA Paper 81260, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Monki Rim Ben Selma & Echchabi Abdelghani & Mohamed Taher Rajhi, 2013. "Risk Management Tools Practiced In Tunisian Commercial Banks," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 8(1), pages 55-78, April.
- Rashidah Abdul Rahman & Siti Balqis Noor & Tariq Ismail, 2013. "Governance and Risk Management: Empirical Evidence from Malaysia and Egypt," International Journal of Finance & Banking Studies, Society for the Study of Business & Finance, vol. 2(3), pages 21-33, July.
- Girish Karunakaran Nair & Harsh Purohit & Nidhi Choudhary, 2014. "Influence of Risk Management on Performance: An Empirical Study of International Islamic Bank," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(3), pages 549-563.
- Shehriyar Khalil & Liaqat Ali, 2015. "Risk Management Practices in the Conventional Banks Working in Peshawar," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 5(2), pages 53-58, April.
More about this item
KeywordsBrunei; Finance; Banks; Islam; Risk management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:jrfpps:v:10:y:2009:i:1:p:23-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.