Dwelling Prices and Household Income
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles Himmelberg & Christopher Mayer & Todd Sinai, 2005.
"Assessing High House Prices: Bubbles, Fundamentals and Misperceptions,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 19(4), pages 67-92, Fall.
- Charles P. Himmelberg & Christopher J. Mayer & Todd Sinai, 2005. "Assessing high house prices: bubbles, fundamentals, and misperceptions," Staff Reports 218, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Charles Himmelberg & Christopher Mayer & Todd Sinai, 2005. "Assessing High House Prices: Bubbles, Fundamentals, and Misperceptions," NBER Working Papers 11643, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rayna Brown & Rob Brown & Ian O’Connor & Gregory Schwann & Callum Scott, 2011. "The Other Side of Housing Affordability: The User Cost of Housing in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 87(279), pages 558-574, December.
- Peter Abelson & Demi Chung, 2005. "The Real Story of Housing Prices in Australia from 1970 to 2003," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 38(3), pages 265-281, September.
- Mariano Kulish & Anthony Richards & Christian Gillitzer, 2012.
"Urban Structure and Housing Prices: Some Evidence from Australian Cities,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 88(282), pages 303-322, September.
- Mariano Kulish & Anthony Richards & Christian Gillitzer, 2011. "Urban Structure and Housing Prices: Some Evidence from Australian Cities," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2011-03, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Luci Ellis, 2010.
"The Housing Meltdown: Why Did It Happen in the United States?,"
International Real Estate Review,
Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 13(3), pages 351-394.
- Luci Ellis, 2008. "The housing meltdown: Why did it happen in the United States?," BIS Working Papers 259, Bank for International Settlements.
- Luci Ellis, 2006. "Housing and Housing Finance: The View from Australia and Beyond," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2006-12, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Jarkko Jääskelä & Callan Windsor, 2011. "Insights from the Household Expenditure Survey," RBA Bulletin, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages 1-12, December.
- Wing Hsieh & David Norman & David Orsmond, 2012. "Supply-side Issues in the Housing Sector," RBA Bulletin, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages 11-20, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ross Kendall & Peter Tulip, 2018. "The Effect of Zoning on Housing Prices," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2018-03, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Ryan Fox & Peter Tulip, 2014. "Is Housing Overvalued?," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2014-06, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Christopher G Gibbs & Jonathan Hambur & Gabriela Nodari, 2018. "DSGE Reno: Adding a Housing Block to a Small Open Economy Model," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2018-04, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Yanotti, Maria Belen, 2013. "A review of the Australian mortgage market," Working Papers 2014-01, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 01 Aug 2013.
- repec:bla:ecorec:v:92:y:2016:i:299:p:606-630 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsdwelling prices; price-to-income ratio; international comparison; housing market;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rba:rbabul:dec2012-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbagvau.html .