The Impact of Resource-Based Circular Economic Models in Japan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tom Lahti & Joakim Wincent & Vinit Parida, 2018. "A Definition and Theoretical Review of the Circular Economy, Value Creation, and Sustainable Business Models: Where Are We Now and Where Should Research Move in the Future?," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(8), pages 1-19, August.
- Sanghoon Ahn, 2002. "Competition, Innovation and Productivity Growth: A Review of Theory and Evidence," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 317, OECD Publishing.
- Homi Kharas, 2010. "The Emerging Middle Class in Developing Countries," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 285, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marius PROFIROIU & Hideki ISHIDA & Hiroaki KANEKO & Keita SUGIYAMA & George MOISE, 2021. "Process Economy And Service Transformation At Dusk!N In Japan," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(1), pages 988-993, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Alhassan Abdul-Wakeel Karakara & Evans Osabuohien, 2020.
"ICT adoption, competition and innovation of informal firms in West Africa: a comparative study of Ghana and Nigeria,"
Journal of Enterprising Communities: People and Places in the Global Economy, Emerald Group Publishing Limited, vol. 14(3), pages 397-414, June.
- Alhassan A. Karakara & Evans S. Osabuohien, 2020. "ICT Adoption, Competition and Innovation of Informal Firms in West Africa: Comparative Study of Ghana and Nigeria," Working Papers 20/023, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS).
- Alhassan A. Karakara & Evans S. Osabuohien, 2020. "ICT Adoption, Competition and Innovation of Informal Firms in West Africa: Comparative Study of Ghana and Nigeria," Research Africa Network Working Papers 20/023, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- Alhassan A. Karakara & Evans S. Osabuohien, 2020. "ICT Adoption, Competition and Innovation of Informal Firms in West Africa: Comparative Study of Ghana and Nigeria," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 20/023, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Sjauw-Koen-Fa, August R. & Blok, Vincent & Omta, S.W.F. (Onno), 2016. "Critical Success Factors for Smallholder Inclusion in High Value-Adding Supply Chains by Food & Agribusiness Multinational Enterprise," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 19(1), pages 1-30, February.
- Bettina Peters & Rebecca Riley & Iulia Siedschlag & Priit Vahter & John McQuinn, 2014.
"Innovation and Productivity in Services: Evidence from Germany, Ireland and the United Kingdom,"
JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation
2014-04, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Peters, Bettina & Riley, Rebecca & Siedschlag, Iulia & Vahter, Priit & McQuinn, John, 2014. "Innovation and Productivity in Services:Evidence from Germany, Ireland and the United Kingdom," Papers WP480, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- N. N., 2019. "WIFO-Monatsberichte, Heft 12/2019," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 92(12), December.
- Oasis Kodila-Tedika & Simplice A. Asongu & Julio Mukendi Kayembe, 2016.
"Middle Class in Africa: Determinants and Consequences,"
International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(4), pages 527-549, October.
- Oasis Kodila-Tedika & Simplice Asongu & Julio Mukendi Kayembe, 2014. "Middle class in Africa: Determinants and Consequences," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 14/026, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Oasis Kodila-Tedika & Simplice A. Asongu & Julio Mukendi Kayembe, 2014. "Middle class in Africa: Determinants and Consequences," Research Africa Network Working Papers 14/026, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis & Asongu, Simplice A, 2014. "Middle class in Africa: Determinants and Consequences," MPRA Paper 63797, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hahn, Robert & Evans, Lewis, 2010. "Regulating Dynamic Markets: Progress in Theory and Practice," Working Paper Series 4052, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Ordeñana, Xavier & Arteaga, Elizabeth, 2012. "Middle-Class Entrepreneurship and the Effect of Social Capital," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4037, Inter-American Development Bank.
- T. Gries & R. Grundmann & I. Palnau & M. Redlin, 2017. "Innovations, growth and participation in advanced economies - a review of major concepts and findings," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 293-351, April.
- Elena Sochirca & Pedro Cunha Neves, 2018. "Optimal policies, middle class development and human capital accumulation under elite rivalry," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2018_04, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Angel Melguizo, 2015. "Pensions, informality, and the emerging middle class," IZA World of Labor, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA), pages 169-169, July.
- Tomas Hellebrandt & Paolo Mauro, 2015.
"The Future of Worldwide Income Distribution,"
Working Paper Series
WP15-7, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Tomas Hellebrandt & Paolo Mauro, 2015. "The Future of Worldwide Income Distribution," LIS Working papers 635, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- de Lucinda, Claudio Ribeiro & Vieira, Rodrigo Luiz, 2014. "Interest Rates and Informational Issues in the Credit Market: Experimental Evidence from Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 47-58.
- Grohmann, Antonia, 2018.
"Financial literacy and financial behavior: Evidence from the emerging Asian middle class,"
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 129-143.
- Antonia Grohmann, 2017. "Financial Literacy and Financial Behavior: Evidence from the Emerging Asian Middle Class," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1702, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Clément, Matthieu & Fauré, Yves-André & Berrou, Jean-Philippe & Combarnous, François & Darbon, Dominique, 2020.
"Anatomy of the Brazilian middle class: identification, behaviours and expectations,"
Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Matthieu Clément & Yves-André Faure & Jean-Philippe Berrou & François Combarnous & Dominique Darbon & Eric Rougier, 2018. "Anatomy of the Brazilian middle class: Identification, behaviours and expectations," Post-Print hal-02147952, HAL.
- Matthieu Clément & Jean-André Fauré & Jean-Philippe Berrou & François Combarnous & Eric Rougier & Dominique Darbon, 2020. "Anatomy of the Brazilian Middle Class: Identification, Behaviours and Expectations," Post-Print hal-02147352, HAL.
- Matthieu Clément & Yves-André Faure & Jean-Philippe Berrou & François Combarnous & Dominique Darbon & Eric Rougier, 2018. "Anatomy of the Brazilian middle class: Identification, behaviours and expectations," Post-Print hal-02147912, HAL.
- Scopelliti, Alessandro Diego, 2009. "Competition and Economic Growth: an Empirical Analysis for a Panel of 20 OECD Countries," MPRA Paper 20127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vani S. Kulkarni, 2014. "Global middle class and dietary patterns: a sociological perspective," Chapters, in: Raghbendra Jha & Raghav Gaiha & Anil B. Deolalikar (ed.), Handbook on Food, chapter 20, pages 515-538, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Murat Arsel & Aram Ziai, 2015. "Forum 2015," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 46(4), pages 833-854, July.
- Kelly Benetatou & Yannis Katsoulacos & Ekaterini Kyriazidou & Galateia Makri, 2020. "Competition policy and labor productivity growth: some new evidence," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 58(6), pages 3035-3076, June.
- Richard Dion & Robert Fay, 2008. "Understanding Productivity: A Review of Recent Technical Research," Discussion Papers 08-3, Bank of Canada.
- Fukuda, Kayano, 2020. "Science, technology and innovation ecosystem transformation toward society 5.0," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 220(C).
More about this item
KeywordsEducation; digital technology; circular economy; sustainable decisions; Nagaoka;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rau:journl:v:15:y:2020:i:3:p:1-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ferauro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alex Tabusca (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ferauro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.