The Emerging Middle Class in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cameron Hepburn & Alex Bowen, 2013.
"Prosperity with growth: economic growth, climate change and environmental limits,"
Chapters,in: Handbook on Energy and Climate Change, chapter 29, pages 617-638
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Cameron Hepburn & Alex Bowen, 2012. "Prosperity with growth: Economic growth, climate change and environmental limits," GRI Working Papers 93, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Simon Baptist & Cameron Hepburn, 2012. "Intermediate inputs and economic productivity," GRI Working Papers 95, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Liu, Chia-Ling (Eunice) & Zhang, Yingying, 2014. "Learning process and capability formation in cross-border buyer–supplier relationships: A qualitative case study of Taiwanese technological firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 718-730.
- Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Julian Messina & Jamele Rigolini & Luis-Felipe López-Calva & Maria Ana Lugo & Renos Vakis, 2013.
"Economic Mobility and the Rise of the Latin American Middle Class
[La movilidad económica y el crecimiento de la clase media en América Latina]," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11858.
- Zorobabel Bicaba & Zuzana Brixiova & Mthuli Ncube, 2016. "Eliminating Extreme Poverty in Africa: Trends, Policies and the Role of International Organizations," SALDRU Working Papers 170, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Loayza, Norman & Rigolini, Jamele & Llorente, Gonzalo, 2012. "Do middle classes bring about institutional reforms?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 440-444.
- Akaev, Askar & Sarygulov, Askar & Sokolov, Valentin, 2012. "The Formation of the Middle Class as a Way to Overcome Economic Inequality (Analyzing the International Experience)," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, pages 102-117, October.
More about this item
Keywordscentre de gravité; Chile; classe moyenne; consommation; croissance globale; firm level data; pays asiatiques;
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:devaaa:285-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .