The Credit Outlook From The Bcr And Bt Perspective Between 2010-2017
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fadzlan Sufian, 2009. "Factors Influencing Bank Profitability in a Developing Economy," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 10(2), pages 225-241, July.
- Fadzlan Sufian & Muzafar Shah Habibullah, 2009. "Determinants of bank profitability in a developing economy: Empirical evidence from Bangladesh," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 207-217, April.
- Antonio Trujillo-Ponce, 2013. "What determines the profitability of banks? Evidence from Spain," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 53(2), pages 561-586, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- TOMULEASA, Ioana-Iuliana & COCRIŞ, Vasile, 2014. "Measuring The Financial Performance Of The European Systemically Important Banks," Studii Financiare (Financial Studies), Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 18(4), pages 31-51.
- Alexandra Horobet & Magdalena Radulescu & Lucian Belascu & Sandra Maria Dita, 2021. "Determinants of Bank Profitability in CEE Countries: Evidence from GMM Panel Data Estimates," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 14(7), pages 1-23, July.
- Saeed Sazzad Jeris, 2021. "Factors Influencing Bank Profitability in a Developing Economy: Panel Evidence From Bangladesh," International Journal of Asian Business and Information Management (IJABIM), IGI Global, vol. 12(3), pages 333-346, July.
- Muhammad Ali & Chin-Hong Puah, 2018. "Does Bank Size and Funding Risk Effect Banksâ€™ Stability? A Lesson from Pakistan," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 19(5), pages 1166-1186, October.
- Mohammad Sofie Abdul Hasan & Adler Haymans Manurung & Bahtiar Usman, 2020. "Determinants of Bank Profitability with Size as Moderating Variable," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 10(3), pages 1-7.
- Hakimi Abdelaziz & Boussaada Rim & Hamdi Helmi, 2022.
"The Interactional Relationships Between Credit Risk, Liquidity Risk and Bank Profitability in MENA Region,"
Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 23(3), pages 561-583, June.
- Hakimi Abdelaziz & Boussaada Rim & Hamdi Helmi, 2020. "The Interactional Relationships Between Credit Risk, Liquidity Risk and Bank Profitability in MENA Region," Post-Print hal-03511359, HAL.
- Mahlia, T.M.I. & Tohno, S. & Tezuka, T., 2012. "History and current status of the motor vehicle energy labeling and its implementation possibilities in Malaysia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 1828-1844.
- Elfeituri, Hatem, 2022. "Banking stability, institutional quality, market concentration, competition and political conflict in MENA," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 76(C).
- Chanchal Chatterjee & Paromita Dutta, 2016. "Exploring the Linkage between Profits and Assetâ€“Liability Management," Paradigm, , vol. 20(2), pages 131-142, December.
- Yong Tan, 2020. "Competition and Profitability in the Chinese Banking Industry: New Evidence from Different Ownership Types," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 503-526, September.
- Tomola Marshal Obamuyi, 2013. "Determinants Of Banksâ€™ Profitability In A Developing Economy: Evidence From Nigeria," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 4(2).
- Muhammad Bilal Shah & Muhammad Kashif Mughal & Ahmad Waleed, 2015. "Financial Comparison of Commercial Banks," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 5(11), pages 159-174, November.
- Songül KAKÝLLÝ ACARAVCI & Ahmet Ertugrul ÇALIM, 2013. "Turkish Banking Sector's Profitability Factors," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(1), pages 27-41.
- Sanderson Abel & Pierre Le Roux, 2016. "Determinants of Banking Sector Profitability in Zimbabwe," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 845-854.
- Ozcan Isýk & Merve Kosaroglu & Ayhan Demirci, 2018. "The Impact of Size and Growth Decisions on Turkish Banks' Profitability," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 8(1), pages 21-29.
- Maria Rosa Borges & Ana Sofia Tavares, 2020. "Determinants of Bank Performance in the Context of Crisis: A Panel Data Analysis for Portugal," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 674-686.
- Kwame Mireku & Emmanuel Akomeah Sakyi & Joseph Akadeagre Agana, 2018. "Does Commercial Banks Presence Enhance Profitability in Ghana?," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 19(6), pages 1449-1461, December.
- Phan, Dinh Hoang Bach & Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Rahman, R. Eki & Hutabarat, Akhis R., 2020.
"Do financial technology firms influence bank performance?,"
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 62(C).
- Dinh Phan & Paresh Kumar Narayan & Akhis R. Hutabarat, 2018. "Do Financial Technology Firms Influence Bank Performance?," Working Papers WP/19/2018, Bank Indonesia.
- Dietrich, Andreas & Wanzenried, Gabrielle, 2014. "The determinants of commercial banking profitability in low-, middle-, and high-income countries," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 337-354.
- Bijoy Rakshit, 2021. "Evaluating Profitability and Marketability Efficiency: A Case of Indian Commercial Banks," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 22(4), pages 977-995, August.
More about this item
Keywordsbanking system; competition; credits;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rau:journl:v:14:y:2019:i:2:p:109-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ferauro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alex Tabusca (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ferauro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.