Determinants of bank profitability in a developing economy: Empirical evidence from Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John V. Duca & Mary M. McLaughlin, 1990. "Developments affecting the profitability of commercial banks," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jul, pages 477-499.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Gibson, Heather D, 2001. "Greek Banking at the Dawn of the New Millennium," CEPR Discussion Papers 2791, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spi:joabfr:2018:p:26-33 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spt:apfiba:v:8:y:2018:i:2:f:8_2_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jer-Shiou Chiou & Bor-Yi Huang & Pei-Shan Wu & Chun-Ni Tsai, 2011. "The impacts of diversified operations on lending of financial institution," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 587-599, June.
- Mahlia, T.M.I. & Tohno, S. & Tezuka, T., 2012. "History and current status of the motor vehicle energy labeling and its implementation possibilities in Malaysia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 1828-1844.
- Fernando A. F. Ferreira & SÃ©rgio P. Santos & Paulo M. M. Rodrigues & Ronald W. Spahr, 2014.
"How to create indices for bank branch financial performance measurement using MCDA techniques: an illustrative example,"
Journal of Business Economics and Management,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 708-728, September.
- Fernando A. F. Ferreira & Paulo M.M. Rodrigues & Sérgio P. Santos & Ronald W. Spahr, 2012. "How to create indices for bank branch financial performance measurement using MCDA techniques: an illustrative example," Working Papers w201213, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- repec:eco:journ1:2018-01-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tomola Marshal Obamuyi, 2013. "Determinants Of Banksâ€™ Profitability In A Developing Economy: Evidence From Nigeria," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 4(2).
- repec:spt:apfiba:v::y:2018:i::f:8_2_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jijfss:v:5:y:2017:i:2:p:13-:d:97401 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:oap:ijaefa:2018:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:89-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijfexx:v:04:y:2017:i:02n03:n:s2424786317500256 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tan, Yong, 2016. "The impacts of risk and competition on bank profitability in China," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 85-110.
- Songül KAKÝLLÝ ACARAVCI & Ahmet Ertugrul ÇALIM, 2013. "Turkish Banking Sector’s Profitability Factors," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(1), pages 27-41.
- Mirza Vejzagic & Hashem Zarafat, 2014. "An Analysis of Macroeconomic Determinants of Commercial Banks Profitability in Malaysia for the Period 1995-2011," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(1), pages 41-57, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jbemgt:v:10:y:2009:i:3:p:207-217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/TBEM20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.