Developments affecting the profitability of commercial banks
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Osuagwu, Eze, 2014. "Determinants of Bank Profitability in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 60948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Panagiotis Staikouras & Christos Staikouras & Maria-Eleni Agoraki, 2007. "The effect of board size and composition on European bank performance," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 1-27, February.
- Fadzlan Sufian & Muzafar Shah Habibullah, 2009. "Determinants of bank profitability in a developing economy: Empirical evidence from Bangladesh," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 207-217, April.
- Vittas, Dimitri, 1991. "Measuring commercial bank efficiency : use and misuse of bank operating ratios," Policy Research Working Paper Series 806, The World Bank.
- Prywes, Menahem, 1990. "Risk facing U.S. commercial banks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 534, The World Bank.
- Ozili, Peterson, K, 2016. "Bank Profitability and Capital Regulation: Evidence from Listed and non-Listed Banks in Africa," MPRA Paper 75856, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- -, 1993. "Finance and the real economy: issues and case studies in developing countries," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 30181, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- John V. Duca & Bonnie Garrett, 1992. "The effects of credit availability, nonbank competition, and tax reform on bank consumer lending," Working Papers 9207, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Athanasoglou, Panayiotis & Delis, Manthos & Staikouras, Christos, 2006. "Determinants Of Bank Profitability In The South Eastern European Region," MPRA Paper 10274, University Library of Munich, Germany.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgrb:y:1990:i:jul:p:477-499:n:v.76no.7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.