Determinants Of Banksâ€™ Profitability In A Developing Economy: Evidence From Nigeria
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 4 (2013)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Saulëtekio 9, 2040 Vilnius|
Phone: (3702) 769362
Fax: (3702) 223563
Web page: http://www.ef.vu.lt/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Athanasoglou, Panayiotis P. & Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Delis, Matthaios D., 2008.
"Bank-specific, industry-specific and macroeconomic determinants of bank profitability,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 121-136, April.
- Athanasoglou, Panayiotis & Brissimis, Sophocles & Delis, Matthaios, 2005. "Bank-specific, industry-specific and macroeconomic determinants of bank profitability," MPRA Paper 32026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Panayiotis P. Athanasoglou & Sophocles N. Brissimis & Matthaios D. Delis, 2005. "Bank-Specific, Industry-Specific and Macroeconomic Determinants of Bank Profitability," Working Papers 25, Bank of Greece.
- Berger, Allen N, 1995. "The Relationship between Capital and Earnings in Banking," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(2), pages 432-456, May.
- Allen Berger, 1994. "The Relationship Between Capital and Earnings in Banking," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 94-17, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Allen N. Berger, 1994. "The relationship between capital and earnings in banking," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 94-2, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Parmendra Sharma & Neelesh Gounder, "undated". "2012-06 Profitability determinants of deposit institutions in small, underdeveloped financial systems: the case of Fiji," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201206, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Samy Bennaceur, Mohamed Goaied, 2008. "The Determinant of Commercial Bank Interest Margin and Profitability: Evidence from Tunisia," Frontiers in Finance and Economics, SKEMA Business School, vol. 5(1), pages 106-130, April.
- Bourke, Philip, 1989. "Concentration and other determinants of bank profitability in Europe, North America and Australia," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 65-79, March.
- Naceur, Sami Ben & Omran, Mohammed, 2011. "The effects of bank regulations, competition, and financial reforms on banks' performance," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Fatih Macit, 2012. "Bank Specific and Macroeconomic Determinants of Profitability: Evidence From Participation Banks in Turkey," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(1), pages 586-595.
- Dietrich, Andreas & Wanzenried, Gabrielle, 2011. "Determinants of bank profitability before and during the crisis: Evidence from Switzerland," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 307-327, July.
- Fadzlan Sufian & Muzafar Shah Habibullah, 2009. "Determinants of bank profitability in a developing economy: Empirical evidence from Bangladesh," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 207-217, April.
- Antonio Trujillo-Ponce, 2013. "What determines the profitability of banks? Evidence from Spain," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 53(2), pages 561-586, 06. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vul:omefvu:v:4:y:2013:i:2:id:154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sigitas Urbonavicius)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.