Dualism and Power in Agriculture Scientific and Technological Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlo Pietrobelli, 2008. "Global value chains in the least developed countries of the world: threats and opportunities for local producers," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(4), pages 459-481.
- Ner Artola & Eduardo Zepeda & Roberta Rabellotti & Raquel Gomes & Alessia Amighini & Claudio Maggi Campos & Arlindo Villaschi Filho & Carlo Pietrobelli & José Eduardo Cassiolato & Mario Davide Parrill, 2006. "Upgrading to Compete: Global Value Chains, Clusters, and SMEs in Latin America," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 13158 edited by Roberta Rabellotti & Carlo Pietrobelli, February.
- Carlo Pietrobelli & Federica Saliola, 2007. "Power Relationships along the Value Chain: Multinational Firms, Global Buyers, and Local Suppliers' Performance," Working Papers 0702, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised Jan 2007.
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture; Natural Resources and Environment; Agricultural Markets; Marketing and Agribusiness; R&D and Agricultural Technology; Agriculture in International Trade; Agricultural and Food Policy;
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rar:journl:0092. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rossiea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.